Fat Sam the one to stand up to Fred

So the theory goes that Fat Sam is able to stand up to Fat Fred.

How so? What is his backup plan? Should the inevitable happen and Fat Sam and Fat Fred come to loggerheads over an issue in the coming seasons, what's his ultimate threat?

Arguably, if England qualify, he has no escape there. England have plenty history of putting up with shite till the bitter end. I can't see Everton, Villa or Spurs going for him. Man City will either still have Pierce or another manager they like. I can't see any foreign clubs go for him.

So at the end of the day, do you believe that Fat Sam would leave this job for the likes of Blackburn/Fulham on a point of principle?

Fat Sam knows this is the biggest gig he's going to get, so unless Fat Sam tows the line, I don't see any pushing around of the chairman from this point on. All I see if anything is more public embarrassment of NUFC with Fat Sam / Fat Fred briefing against each other in the press, with the inevitable ensuing disunity and drop in form from the players.

Fat Sam can hardly say he didn't know what Fat Fred was like if that does happen. If anything, I can see Fat Fred sacking Fat Sam if he starts blaming him for poor results.

How so? What is his backup plan? Should the inevitable happen and Fat Sam and Fat Fred come to loggerheads over an issue in the coming seasons, what's his ultimate threat?

Arguably, if England qualify, he has no escape there. England have plenty history of putting up with shite till the bitter end. I can't see Everton, Villa or Spurs going for him. Man City will either still have Pierce or another manager they like. I can't see any foreign clubs go for him.

So at the end of the day, do you believe that Fat Sam would leave this job for the likes of Blackburn/Fulham on a point of principle?

Fat Sam knows this is the biggest gig he's going to get, so unless Fat Sam tows the line, I don't see any pushing around of the chairman from this point on. All I see if anything is more public embarrassment of NUFC with Fat Sam / Fat Fred briefing against each other in the press, with the inevitable ensuing disunity and drop in form from the players.

Fat Sam can hardly say he didn't know what Fat Fred was like if that does happen. If anything, I can see Fat Fred sacking Fat Sam if he starts blaming him for poor results.

Why so wildly negative nowts happenned yet apart from a huge chow down at Claridges. IMO this IS the marriage made in heaven, all pie eating contests are on. :D

Fuck off with your anti sam shite, it's getting right on my tits. Alright you don't want him, we get the message, your like a fucking big bairn tbh.

You only joined in FEB and look at your post count, i would say a good 500 of them have been posted over the last week telling us how much you don't want Allardyce.

What a fuckstick!

Why so wildly negative nowts happenned yet apart from a huge chow down at Claridges. IMO this IS the marriage made in heaven, all pie eating contests are on. :D

This is Newcastle, and I can see the future :D . So what have you got to disprove this theory, apart from just optimism?

What did Fat Sam do at Bolton the first time he had a problem with the chairman? Let team performance nose-dive, and has nearly cost the club a lucrative European spot that was previously in the bag (that would have got him the money he was apparently moaning about), and possibly started looking for another job...

Why so wildly negative nowts happenned yet apart from a huge chow down at Claridges. IMO this IS the marriage made in heaven, all pie eating contests are on. :(

This is Newcastle, and I can see the future :D . So what have you got to disprove this theory, apart from just optimism?

What did Fat Sam do at Bolton the first time he had a problem with the chairman? Let team performance nose-dive, and has nearly cost the club a lucrative European spot that was previously in the bag (that would have got him the money he was apparently moaning about), and possibly started looking for another job...

I'm optimistic that's how I was made but it took me a long while to discover this. :D

The Bolton situation is simple, they can't go to the next level, we can.

Edited by Parky

Allardyce won't have any big issues with FFS initially IMO, he'll probably get the backing to do mostly what he wants (this is the good part of FFS and Newcastle - and yes FFS isn't all negative, just his negatives can completely FUCK a good thing up).

The problem will come, much like with Robson, when the inevitable "wobble" in results occurs and FFS starts to think his choice in the transfer market etc. >>>> all (this is the really bad part of FFS).

The result could well be same old same old in the end. :D

Guest alex

Allardyce won't have any big issues with FFS initially IMO, he'll probably get the backing to do mostly what he wants (this is the good part of FFS and Newcastle - and yes FFS isn't all negative, just his negatives can completely FUCK a good thing up).

The problem will come, much like with Robson, when the inevitable "wobble" in results occurs and FFS starts to think his choice in the transfer market etc. >>>> all (this is the really bad part of FFS).

100% Spot on :D:(

For FS this is the one, IMO he will go all the way.

All the way where?

I heard a rumour today that Sam wanted the Newcastle job last summer and would have taken it had the England job (something he thought he owed himself the opportunity of going for) not been available.

Anyway the rumour goes that if he didn't get the England gig, he'd give the season to Bolton and then move here 12 months later - so effectively, Glenn was warming the seat for him.

Not beyond the realms of possibility I s'pose. :D

All the way where?

Did you know one of your avatars reads SHH?

You see a lot of things don't you?

Unfortunately it's all shit, and I couldn't care less. This will be the last post I make to you. Fuckin' dweeb, go and support the Mackems.

If you think it's shit, how about you point out which bits I made up?

I'll gladly delete the post if you can tell me that Sam and Fred are never going to have a disagreement, and that standing up to Fred has not been used as an excuse for appointing Sam. Also if you can tell me what Sam will do if he doesn't get his way, other than go to the likes of Blackburn. You could also tell me if he's likely to walk out on a £12m 5 year contract, or is he better off by getting the sack?