SAM TO CASH IN

Jimbo

Not sure whether I want to see Martins sold or not. His touch is absolutely terrible, but he has the ability to be a very good player in the future. Hopefully a manager who seems to have a clue could get more out of him rather than selling him at the first opportunity...

Wouldn't mind seeing Parker go with Nolan and Ben Haim joining.

Nolan is just as bad as Parker.

Nolan's fantastic; Parker isn't nearly as bad as he's often made out to be on here.

Not sure whether I want to see Martins sold or not. His touch is absolutely terrible, but he has the ability to be a very good player in the future. Hopefully a manager who seems to have a clue could get more out of him rather than selling him at the first opportunity...

Wouldn't mind seeing Parker go with Nolan and Ben Haim joining.

Nolan is just as bad as Parker.

Nolan's fantastic; Parker isn't nearly as bad as he's often made out to be on here.

Nolan is shite mate, even the Bolton fans don't rate him.

He's their attacking midfielder in a midfield three (like Lampard) and he's managed 3 goals this season.

Nolan should have been in the England team for the last 4 years according to Fat Sam

He wasn't though was he? Because Sven and McClaren think Parker, Jenas, Barton and Phil Neville are better than him.

I understand Toon will listen to offers for Kieron Dyer, Scott Parker, Emre and Oba Martins — and that could generate a further £25m to invest.

Why Oba :lol: ...i dont want emre to go think hes gonna b important next season and well sidwell is of to chelsea so i would keep parker...not to botherd bout dyer tbh

Edited by bawan

Nolan should have been in the England team for the last 4 years according to Fat Sam

He wasn't though was he? Because Sven and McClaren think Parker, Jenas, Barton and Phil Neville are better than him.

Barton is a better player than Nolan.

SAM TO CASH IN

EXCLUSIVE

By Ray Ryan

SAM ALLARDYCE will be given around £40million to rebuild Newcastle yet his first signing is likely to cost nothing.

The ex-Bolton chief will be unveiled as Toon boss within the next few days.

He has agreed to replace Glenn Roeder and been promised a war chest to launch the Geordies into the top five.

Allardyce will get £15m up front and can re-invest cash generated by sales.

I understand Toon will listen to offers for Kieron Dyer, Scott Parker, Emre and Oba Martins — and that could generate a further £25m to invest.

Rejected

Yet Big Sam's first signing is likely to be striker Mark Viduka.

The Aussie star is out of contract and has so far rejected a new deal at Middlesbrough, so would cost nothing.

Allardyce told Toon chairman Freddy Shepherd at a meeting on Friday in London that he will take the reins.

Yet the club refuse to comment publicly until the deal is finally complete.

Shepherd is acutely aware his attempts at landing his previous top managerial targets backfired spectacularly at the last minute when he was rejected by both Steve Bruce and Martin O'Neill.

But Newcastle are hoping to officially unveil Allardyce as their new manager by Wednesday.

He likes that word aye? Pity he doesn't understand how to use it.

P.S. Sell Oba...? Right then. Closest analogy I can think of is the 1946 election, same mindset.

I'd be throughly pissed off if we sold Martins but I can't wait to see the back of Parker. To quote a not so famous Northen wind up merchant "I'll fucking carry him there".

Viduka's getting on now aint he? plus he's fat,although that seems to be the trend at SJP these days.

If your fat your in!

Viduka's 31. Another 2-3 years at the highest level. He's not fat, David Unsworth is fat, but Viduka is not fat. He's a quality player, and Newcastle is craving for quality players.

Genoa have offered him silly money. Playing there is better for him and his wife. Doubt he'll come. If he did it would be a massive coup.

Viduka is so fat that when he steps on the weighing device, it says 'to be continued'.

He doesn't move much now, but he is strong and generally finishes pretty well/is dangerous in the box.

Might well work with Owen or Martins tbh, as he wouldn't need to move as much with them along side (bit like Shearer with Bellamy/Owen).

More to the point he can probably retain that style of play at a good level for a few more years yet, in a way a pace based player probably could not at his age.

Guest alex

I think Viduka is out of contract and he is fucking miles better than Sibierski or Shola and could link up well with either Owen or Martins imo.

I think Viduka is out of contract and he is fucking miles better than Sibierski or Shola and could link up well with either Owen or Martins imo.

Aye he is, and it's hard to think of a better immediate replacement for his type of play (which we've been missing since Shearer really) without spending an awful lot of cash.

For the record, I think Viduka would be a decent signing now that we've got a good manager. I was just indulging in some old-school jokes about Viduka. Dan, your turn now!

Guest alex

For the record, I think Viduka would be a decent signing now that we've got a good manager. I was just indulging in some old-school jokes about Viduka. Dan, your turn now!

Ok then: Mark Viduka is so fat, when he went to beach, Greenpeace rolled him into the sea.

Ahh good. For a moment there I thought you were going nuts :lol: