Lucas Neill

Tooj

... is a legend and Newcastle could do with a defender of his brilliance.

He's a good player. Excellent actually. Can play anywhere amongst the back four. Better than Anton Ferdinand. Actually to compare the two is an insult to Neill. Glad the Hammers didn't get relegated and Roeder is gone. Means we won't get shit like Ferdinand to the club, well we can only hope.

Edited by Ken

He's a good player. Excellent actually. Can play anywhere amongst the back four. Better than Anton Ferdinand. Actually to compare the two is an insult to Neill. Glad the Hammers didn't get relegated and Roeder is gone. Means we won't get shit like Ferdinand to the club, well we can only hope.

You wouldn't be Australian by any chance? :lol:

Why because he can see anton ferdinand is shite?

Even a blind one legged hockey playing canadian can see that :nufc:

No, because Neill is "excellent" and Viduka is "not fat". Next he'll be telling us that Emerton is world-class! :lol:

Edited by Bombadil

No, because Neill is "excellent" and Viduka is "not fat". Next he'll be telling us that Emerton is world-class! :lol:

So he could also be anal oliver :lol:

So he could also be anal oliver :nufc:

No Anal Oliver I aint. But it has come to my attention that you are indeed anal yourself. Anally pillaged, anally ravaged and anal enjoyment by you :lol::lol: .

Emerton has been excellent for Blackburn the last 18 months or so. Would take him here for the right price.

To be fair I haven't seen much of Emerton this season. Never was quite a fan tbh, but I'm sure he's 50 times better than Stephen Carr :lol:

At least Emerton is fit enough to play more than a handful of games...

No, because Neill is "excellent" and Viduka is "not fat". Next he'll be telling us that Emerton is world-class! :nufc:

Neill is excellent. Shits all over our current defenders, that's for fuckin' certain. I stand by my original comments about Viduka. He aint fat.

Put it this way, if David Unsworth fell from the roof of your house onto Viduka, than Viduka would have to be hospitalized for 3 months because of internal injuries. Now if Viduka fell off the top of your roof onto Unsworth, Viduka would have to be hospitalized for 2 weeks for bouncing off the bugger and landing on concrete. :lol:

Even a blind one legged hockey playing canadian can see that :lol:

What about a blind one legged numbnut playing Aussie Rules like yourself??? :lol:

hehehe :nufc:

Edited by Ken

speaking of aussies, i see kewell got a game yesterday and looked ok. I can see him playing some part in the champions league final, flukey bastard. He only plays about 3 games a year, and they seem to be the biggest games of the season.

Even a blind one legged hockey playing canadian can see that :razz:

What about a blind one legged numbnut playing Aussie Rules like yourself??? :blush:

hehehe :(

;)

wtf are you talking about anal?

Even a blind one legged hockey playing canadian can see that ;)

Sorry sammy, forgot to make my point. Was worried more about a wind up. :(

There were reports a few weeks back that us and Ferdinand were in advanced talks of him coming to the club. When I read that I started doing what the character in my avatar was doing. No really, I was!

Nighty night now :razz:

Edited by Ken