What a quandry!

Smooth Operator

On my lunch so I'm on the net and can't get away with my day long net usage of old since I got collared and I only need a shit right in the middle of it!

To shit or not to shit? I'm at the stomach pain stage at the mo where it goes away for 30 seconds then comes back with avengence. Next stage if history has taught me anything is "touching cloth" - a decidedly risky situation at work.

I'm sifting then decided, taking the paper with me too should take up at least half an hour once I've read about Danielle Lloyd got mugged by a gang. At least she's still happy enough to get her kit off.

Edited by Smooth Operator

Give your lass a call and ask her what you can do :lol:

Aye aye, at least i'm honest, probably half the people on here are in the same boat but not willing to admit it. Fact is i'm far from under the thumb, I simply comromise and keep things from her.

Give your lass a call and ask her what you can do :nufc:

Aye aye, at least i'm honest, probably half the people on here are in the same boat but not willing to admit it. Fact is i'm far from under the thumb, I simply comromise and keep things from her.

ahhh what a beautiful relationship, I swear it's like the romantic clssics "(I say I'll do what she asks but then I'll just lie and hope she doesn't find out"

brings a tear to the eye.

:lol:

Guest alex

I don't have to run my purchases past my lass. Don't have to lie to her either.

*ahem* Season ticket *cough*

Are you Alex's lass?

Guest alex

She knows about that. Are you thinking of someone else?

S-O I reckon.

Guest alex

How the fuck does he get away with that btw? He just so happens to be out the house every time there's a home game. :lol:

aye thats the one. :nufc:

S-O I reckon.

Guest Toplass-101

A quandry only a guy can have, whilst us lasses nip the cheeks and take it home with us ;)

oh no we don't :razz:

Doff me hat to ya Ragi, I just couldnt do it :(

A quandry only a guy can have, whilst us lasses nip the cheeks and take it home with us ;)

oh no we don't :razz:

Doff me hat to ya Ragi, I just couldnt do it :D

:( when a girls gotta go...a girls gotta go....I thang you :blush: