Luque

Kid Dynamite

I think Luque is a perfect example of where we've gone wrong and where Sam can improve it. In an interview the other day Sam was speaking about bringing in foreign players and understanding their cultures and making an effort to help them settle in England, something we didn't do with Luque but could've made a big difference. Though things may well be too far gone with Luque for Allardyce to help but it's worth a go.

I can just see it at out club like. The likes of emre, luque, martins, zoggy etc turn up and get given a map

'training ground is that way, st james is that way, theres a spar at the end of your street, see you monday morning son.'

I think he's shit personally, but if we can get some use out of him, it would be nice. £10m is a hell of a lot of money to just chuck away.

I remember when he signed and his former manager said and I kid you not, "He is the kind of man who will put his hand in the fire for you".

Must have been wetting his pants as he said that. :lol:

Guest alex

I think he's shit personally, but if we can get some use out of him, it would be nice. £10m is a hell of a lot of money to just chuck away.

I remember when he signed and his former manager said and I kid you not, "He is the kind of man who will put his hand in the fire for you".

Must have been wetting his pants as he said that. :nufc:

Fucking hell :lol: Just the sort you'd want next to you in the trenches.

luque is a good player just never had much of a chance. hope he stays

and has had a shit attitude.

Must have been wetting his pants as he said that. :lol:

I don't think I've ever wanted someone to put their hand in a fire for me, what a strange compliment.