Big names on Big Sam's wishlist

khay

i reckon we should keep n'zogbia despite his hissy fit. young left footers with pace and skill don't grow on trees.

i can't understgand why we haven't tried him at left back when our only other options there recently have been babayaro or right footed centre backs.

Was it not Pedro who rekon'd he's the best left back at the club (admittedly this isn't hard)?

if it's ok by you I'll let humans and not trolls make the tactical decisions for the club :D

If Zog does want to go then that Albert Riera looks some player-he was immense last nite and i remember him being outstanding for man city when he was there - slightly worried bout signing a spainish bloke called albert though......wonder why that is?......

The Sun:

TAL BEN HAIM is to snub his former boss Sam Allardyce and link up with ex-Israel coach Avram Grant instead.

Allardyce wants to sign his old Bolton centre-half as he rebuilds Newcastle.

But Israeli star Ben Haim, 25, is desperate to go to Chelsea with Grant, who is set to leave Portsmouth in the summer.

I don't understand why these type of players want to go to Chelsea, Sidwell and Ben Haim are decent PL standard players but given the competition at Chelsea they're not going to be first team regulars but if they'd rather sit on the bench most of the time and pick up their wages then they can fucking do that.

could be a distorted sense of self worth?

we can say they're not good enough to play 1st team football at Chelsea, but they might disagree

We let 5 go, Sib, Luque, Babayaro and Carr are most likely going, Martins, Owen and Zoggy are not certain to stay yet either and Sam is talking about bringing in 4 or 5 players.

We could quite conceivably be 10 players down by August. We need to bring another 10 in imo to have an effective squad for a 50game season

We let 5 go, Sib, Luque, Babayaro and Carr are most likely going, Martins, Owen and Zoggy are not certain to stay yet either and Sam is talking about bringing in 4 or 5 players.

We could quite conceivably be 10 players down by August. We need to bring another 10 in imo to have an effective squad for a 50game season

We won't need that then, we'll be lucky to get 40 games this season coming.

Don't you think Gudjohnsen would be a decent buy? West are reported to be interested

Gudjohnsen? As in Eidur? If we could get him I'd like my jizz off anyone's tits. Or anyone's jizz off my tits. I presume you're saying West Ham are interested? Probably as a swap for Tevez, I'm not sure they'd go for swapping Martins or Luque for him.

Don't you think Gudjohnsen would be a decent buy? West are reported to be interested

Gudjohnsen? As in Eidur? If we could get him I'd like my jizz off anyone's tits. Or anyone's jizz off my tits. I presume you're saying West Ham are interested? Probably as a swap for Tevez, I'm not sure they'd go for swapping Martins or Luque for him.

West Ham to bid £8million for him but why would he go there when they struggle so much? I would play him behind the two front men