Moaning Bastards

toondood

"good manager"

done well with shite resources, its almost like the time martin o'neill got millions and finished 11th, the same sort of manager and same results for fat sam tbh

Edited by newcastlebroon

on here. What are you going to whinge on about now that Fat Fred has appointed a good manager, with the whole summer ahead and you all said he was incapable of it <_<:blink::razz:

Rent-a-c.unt have been on the phone - apparently you got the job.

"good manager"

done well with shite resources, its almost like the time martin o'neill got millions and finished 11th, the same sort of manager and same results for fat sam tbh

5 places better off than last season. Whilst they continue to show improvements I think most Villa fans will be happy. If Allardyce moves us up 5 places next season I'll be pretty happy

on here. What are you going to whinge on about now that Fat Fred has appointed a good manager, with the whole summer ahead and you all said he was incapable of it <_<:blink::razz:

I've been told you are stupid, and a thick fat cnut

This appears to be right

on here. What are you going to whinge on about now that Fat Fred has appointed a good manager, with the whole summer ahead and you all said he was incapable of it :blink::razz::razz:

This appears to be right

wooohooo what a comeback! <_<

on here. What are you going to whinge on about now that Fat Fred has appointed a good manager, with the whole summer ahead and you all said he was incapable of it :blink::razz::razz:

This appears to be right

<_< Who went out and got us this pet spastic?

Why? Have you quit?

Allardyce has won nothing

He's never run a team in Yurop

He's never had a decent budget to spend

He has a stormy relationship with the meeja

I am waiting to be convinced

None of them has asked me

anyway the whole medical profession is grossly overpaid these days - they ran off with all the money Gordon gave to the NHS and are allowing pensioners to die due to lack of food & drugs............... well known fact

i am quite looking forward to the close season to see what sam does, is this really a new dawn and a kick start up the arse for a club that has moved forever backwards for the last few seasons or just another false dawn.

anyway the whole medical profession is grossly overpaid these days - they ran off with all the money Gordon gave to the NHS and are allowing pensioners to die due to lack of food & drugs............... well known fact

I think you'll find its the layers upon layers of (mis)management who have swallowed the NHS money.

I think you'll find its the layers upon layers of (mis)management who have swallowed the NHS money.

Not wanting to derail this thread further, but this is the case. I'm not going to count all of radiology because it's far too big, but in my area there are 11 staff members. Only four of us actually have anything to do with patients. Less than half of the employees have patient contact. That's the problem with the NHS right there, yet apparently they can't hire any of us locums permanently because they're not sure whether they can afford to.

Not wanting to derail this thread further, but this is the case. I'm not going to count all of radiology because it's far too big, but in my area there are 11 staff members. Only four of us actually have anything to do with patients. Less than half of the employees have patient contact. That's the problem with the NHS right there, yet apparently they can't hire any of us locums permanently because they're not sure whether they can afford to.

if you don't like the country or the NHS, fuck off back to oz, nobody asked you to come here

if you don't like the country or the NHS, fuck off back to oz, nobody asked you to come here

I don't mind your country but I am earning as much as your sweet, sweet money as I can before I leave. Where in my post did I say I didn't like the UK? So I don't think I'll 'fuck off back to oz' just yet. Actually, I might stay another year just to piss you off. How does that feel?

True; you can walk into a £20,000 NHS management job with just a 2:2 in a Bsc whilst nurses can't find a job for love nor money...scandalous tbh.