Anyone seen 28 weeks later?

Dr Gloom

It's alright.

Not as good as the first and personally I thought it was fairly predictable but it's worth seeing IMO.

There's been a run of a few decent films recently like - Spiderman 3, 28 Weeks Later, Zodiac, looking forward to seeing POTC as well and I'm sure there were a couple more.

It's alright.

Not as good as the first and personally I thought it was fairly predictable but it's worth seeing IMO.

There's been a run of a few decent films recently like - Spiderman 3, 28 Weeks Later, Zodiac, looking forward to seeing POTC as well and I'm sure there were a couple more.

PotC has been absolutly slated in the reviews ive read - they started shooting when they hadnt even finalised the script.

It's alright.

PotC has been absolutly slated in the reviews ive read - they started shooting when they hadnt even finalised the script.

Blatantly need to start watching Newsround tbh.

It's alright.

Blatantly need to start watching Newsround tbh.

Shirley thats for the under 12's?

It's alright.

forgive my 'out of touch with the kids'ness but what the hell is POTC

oh shit i got it now. looks like crap to me but the kids might like it in a'gonna give them nightmares' kinda way

Guest alex

Pirates of the Carribean. I'm with Mark Kermode tbh.

I would only be with Mark Kermode in the capacity of his torturer and executioner. twat

He can be a tad pretentious like.