Is there a doctor (or nurse) in the house???

peasepud

;)

that kind of thing is fine once you get far enough away from Englands green and pleasant land apparently

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

grrrr!

You lot are bad bad people.

Got me some new wheels today, a nice shiny wheelchair with a cute driver :secret:

;) The thought of you in a wheelchair man. You must look like Gulliver taking his seat at a kid's tea party. :blush:

Wasn't there a poster on here called Ellie before?

I think she needs to post photos of herself rather than concerning herself with the welfare of Pud.

Anyone know if she's fit?

Oh, get well soon or something

;) I've met her, she's a lovely lass.

I've nearly thrown up one of her fried breakfasts. Beat that.

she videoed me throwing myself off the Tyne Bridge !!! beat that :secret:

She came on to me when Pud was out of the room. Beat that!

Lol Thats the last time I waste rhohypnal on you Sammy you big grass! :blush:

I thought TL was Mrs Pud. Where have I got that from? ;)

I thought that was going on for a while as well. Is she his sister or something? :secret:

You sick, sick bastard!

I'm none the wiser tbh.

Slap your wrists for not paying attention lol

I thought that was going on for a while as well. Is she his sister or something? :secret:

You sick, sick bastard!

I'm none the wiser tbh.

You're rude :blush:

especially your avatar.

dirty girl

You sick, sick bastard!

I'm none the wiser tbh.

especially your avatar.

dirty girl

Hey?? if I had my way that would be made in to a public health notice, plastered over all the trainstaion walls. People just don't take eye injuries seriously these days!

You sick, sick bastard!

I'm none the wiser tbh.

especially your avatar.

dirty girl

Hey?? if I had my way that would be made in to a public health notice, plastered over all the trainstaion walls. People just don't take eye injuries seriously these days!

wear protection then

he's right, your picture advocates that practise as long as it's undertaken with the proper procedural awareness. :secret:

in other words

you's a filthy girl ;)

he's right, your picture advocates that practise as long as it's undertaken with the proper procedural awareness. :secret:

in other words

you's a filthy girl ;)

Duh thats why I always keep my spectacles on silly :blush:

in other words

you's a filthy girl ;)

safety goggles are the way forward

he's right, your picture advocates that practise as long as it's undertaken with the proper procedural awareness. :blush:

in other words

you's a filthy girl ;)

Duh thats why I always keep my spectacles on silly <_<

hummina hummina hummina :secret:

now that the Pud is bed ridden, does this mean we'll have to tolerate your rather blatant (yet refreshing) sexual openess until his recovery and some? Or will you disappear like some warm and welcoming fart that once departed is oft rembered and fondly so?

in other words

you's a filthy girl ;)

Now I would always recommend swimming goggles, as the usual, secondary school issue saftey goggles tend to steam up far to quickly, whereby if you opt for the first choice of protective eyewear you can always pick a pretty colour too <_<

in other words

you's a filthy girl ;)

Now I would always recommend swimming goggles, as the usual, secondary school issue saftey goggles tend to steam up far to quickly, whereby if you opt for the first choice of protective eyewear you can always pick a pretty colour too :rolleyes:

where the fuck did we get you from :blush:

he's right, your picture advocates that practise as long as it's undertaken with the proper procedural awareness. :blush:

in other words

you's a filthy girl ;)

now that the Pud is bed ridden, does this mean we'll have to tolerate your rather blatant (yet refreshing) sexual openess until his recovery and some? Or will you disappear like some warm and welcoming fart that once departed is oft rembered and fondly so?

Yes, you will experience my departing fartiness shortly. I do appologise for my 'rudeness' however I seem to have put my 'I don't give a fcuk' head on for a change heheheh :rolleyes: x

in other words

you's a filthy girl ;)

Duh thats why I always keep my spectacles on silly :rolleyes:

Now I would always recommend swimming goggles, as the usual, secondary school issue saftey goggles tend to steam up far to quickly, whereby if you opt for the first choice of protective eyewear you can always pick a pretty colour too :nufc:

where the fuck did we get you from :blush:

Lol strangely enough, your not the first person to ask that <_<

in other words

you's a filthy girl ;)

Yes, you will experience my departing fartiness shortly. I do appologise for my 'rudeness' however I seem to have put my 'I don't give a fcuk' head on for a change heheheh :rolleyes: x

I like that you're subtle enough to deliberately mis-spell fuck, but rough enough to advocate bukkake.

it's a dichotomy that warms the cockles of my heart

anyhoo I've work in... 6 and a bit hours so I'd best hit they hay :nufc:

g'nightall ;)