Is there a doctor (or nurse) in the house???

peasepud

I woke up this morning with a niggly knee, just sort of tight. Now its become extremely painful and making it very very difficult to walk.

The top of the knee feels like a cartiledge problem, I can feel it rubbing however the back of the knee seems like the muscle has tightened right up, its running all the way up my leg and I cant straighten it properly or bend it fully.

Its painful ;)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Another civil service sick day coming on...... ;)

As an aside my oral warning dropped off today!

No sick for me, I'll work from home if its that bad.

Ah the biggest load of bullshit ever, the old "I'm working from home" thing. It's a fucking myth!!

Ah the biggest load of bullshit ever, the old "I'm working from home" thing. It's a fucking myth!!

Hello, Peasey's Girlfriend Ellie here, unfortunatly this isn't a joke, Peasey is quite a poorly lad, I had to rush him in to the hospital last night and he's been there since, Dr's are very concerned and have admitted him, he's had lots of tests and xrays, he has some kind of blood infection and dr's have concerns of blood clots.

Ellie

Hello, Peasey's Girlfriend Ellie here, unfortunatly this isn't a joke, Peasey is quite a poorly lad, I had to rush him in to the hospital last night and he's been there since, Dr's are very concerned and have admitted him, he's had lots of tests and xrays, he has some kind of blood infection and dr's have concerns of blood clots.

Ellie

Pud you should never of tried to mislead Gemmill into thinking the queen wasn't well, see what happens when you mess with karma!

Get better mate.

Don't worry Peter I have it on good authority that Nurse Lennon will be attempting to drop you a visit shortly in the Hospital. ;)

Ellie

Thanks for letting us know, hope The Pud is better soon.

Btw this is why I keep out of these threads - trying to diagnose someone off a post on an internet message board is a dangerous buisiness. If you think there's something wrong, go to your doctor's/A&E.

Don't worry Peter I have it on good authority that Nurse Lennon will be attempting to drop you a visit shortly in the Hospital. ;)

And I did :icon_lol: I didn't have any grapes to hand so took him some cheesecake instead. Turns out he's nil by mouth for now so I had to have it for my breakfast........ ;)

I hope this isn't an elaborate hoax to make us think he has a lass ;)

Hope you're feeling better soon Peter.

Yup, april fool

Unfortunately no, im currently residing in the qe. Luckily tho my nads r intact so thats all that matters. Just had a load of shite drained from me knee, now waitin to see if i need an op

I hope this isn't an elaborate hoax to make us think he has a lass ;)

Hope you're feeling better soon Peter.

Yup, april fool

Unfortunately no, im currently residing in the qe. Luckily tho my nads r intact so thats all that matters. Just had a load of shite drained from me knee, now waitin to see if i need an op

What sort of an ailment is that? Have you been sleeping rough you scabby tramp?

That's one down for the 5-a-side then? Looks like SLP's wank in Fenwick's window isn't going to happen, thank fuck!

Get well soon PP ;)

get well soon big man.

p.s. does this mean you will be re-enacting the entirety of Rear Window?

rearpic1.jpg

Edited by The Fish

Get well soon Pub marra

Bless him, getting his bird to post a mess for the sympathy ;)

Freud would have field day with you ;)

Puff.

Get well soon son, we need a target man for the 5-a-side.

Puff.

Update

Ellie here again, nodoubt his nibs will be popping on from time to time to check on the sympathy votes via his illigally smuggled in mobile, Dr's have given him the all clear from the biopsy thingie this morning, but he's gotta stay in for a few days. He's looking a lot perkier and at least they've let him have some scran now, not that he's best pleased with that one either so off to the take away later ;)

Tara