Nicky Butt.

menace13

Sauce or ITK? (:wub:)

There's no way we'll make enough on Nicky Butt to make it worth our while to sell him, especially after selling Parker.

Odd decision by Sammy if true.

not too arsed if it goes through tbh. Had a good season in an all together shit season. Silvio maric would have looked a class apart from that shite we watched for 30 of the 38 games last season.

Someone always has to take it too far.

not too arsed if it goes through tbh. Had a good season in an all together shit season. Silvio maric would have looked a class apart from that shite we watched for 30 of the 38 games last season.

Someone always has to take it too far.

Not far enough after last season's consistant shower of shite

Sauce or ITK? (:wub:)

There's no way we'll make enough on Nicky Butt to make it worth our while to sell him, especially after selling Parker.

Odd decision by Sammy if true.

Aye I must admit I'm getting a bit worried, we were short on numbers anyway..... it's good that a lot of the deadwood has gone...... but if it is not replaced then we're in trouble.

Butt isn't deadwood though and even with his age I can't see us really getting that much better in his position.