Saturday's gossip

@yourservice

Shaun Wright-Phillips has been told he can leave Chelsea if an offer of £10m is received for him. West Ham are favourites to snap him up. (The Sun)

Charlton striker Darren Bent rejected a £17m move to West Ham because he wants to join Liverpool. (Daily Mirror)

Spurs boss Martin Jol is chasing Sweden international winger Christian Wilhelmsson. (The Sun)

West Ham could swoop for Liverpool striker Craig Bellamy. (Daily Express)

Barcelona's former Chelsea star Eidur Gudjohnsen has set his hopes on a move to Manchester United. (Daily Mail)

Yossi Benayoun wants to quit West Ham for Liverpool. (The Guardian)

New Sheffield United manager Bryan Robson wants to sign Celtic midfielder Thomas Gravesen. (Daily Record)

Dutch striker Robert Fik has rejected the chance to join Aberdeen because he was only offered a one-year deal. (Daily Record).

Jose Mourinho says he and Chelsea owner Roman Abramovich have made peace. (The Sun)

Former Luton manager Mike Newell has launched a claim of unfair dismissal against the club. (Daily Express)

Derby manager Billy Davies thinks he will be favourite to be the first Premiership manager to get the sack next season. (The Sun)

John Terry, whose Friday marriage was the first of the weekend's WAG weddings, spent £10,000 to have a mirrored dance floor for the bash. (The Sun)

David Beckham, who could clinch the Spanish title on Sunday, will appear at best mate Gary Neville's wedding via live video link-up. (The Sun)

John Terry, whose Friday marriage was the first of the weekend's WAG weddings, spent £10,000 to have a mirrored dance floor for the bash. (The Sun)

There's a lass I work with whose Dad provided that, along with pyrotechnics and lighting. Terry spent enough to keep this bloke in work for the next 2 years.

in real world money he's a striker capable of getting you 20 goals a season if fit and given good service.nowadays that is worth 15 million plus.

i think if viduka and owen work together well then we could have 2 15 goal a season strikers playing for us (interesting fact owen has never scored more than 18 league goals in any premiership season!)

West Ham fan on talksport saying Owen would join them to play alongside future England #9 Dean Ashton.

I turned the radio off.

West Hams fans are really off on another planet...... seems they are suddenly flush and are in for everyone.

West Ham fan on talksport saying Owen would join them to play alongside future England #9 Dean Ashton.

I turned the radio off.

West Hams fans are really off on another planet...... seems they are suddenly flush and are in for everyone.

as if Owen would join a shit club just for the money eh :blush:

I turned the radio off.

as if Owen would join a shit club just for the money eh :lol:

:blush: