Skunkers ITK he say part deux

Toonpack

http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=4...ad+for+Rozehnal

Borussia Dortmund are ahead of Newcastle United in the quest to sign Paris Saint Germain defender David Rozehnal.

Sam Allardyce has confirmed an interest in the Czech Republic international, but last week denied a £2million transfer was 'imminent'.

Dortmund are also keen on the stopper and his agent has intimated Rozehnal would prefer a move to the Bundesliga.

PSG chairman Alain Cayzac has now confirmed that Dortmund have edged in front of Newcastle, although no bids have been accepted.

"About Rozehnal, Dortmund is a little ahead, but nothing is settled yet," Cayzac told L'Equipe.

Regurgitated quotes from last week.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Me and some mates had a conversation about this yesterday. Why is everything so quiet i know its only mid june but normally theres one or two big transfers gone in. We thought of Toni's, Parker and Barton transfer but everyone seems to be going for free Roberto Carlos, Viduka for example. I heard that Juventus had bought a player for 7.5 million euros/pound but i had never heard of him and also Inter Milan buying a Hondurian striker :razz: never heard of him. I don't like this nothing happening and just cricky on the television it's doing my head in.

Rant Over <_<

Me and some mates had a conversation about this yesterday. Why is everything so quiet i know its only mid june but normally theres one or two big transfers gone in. We thought of Toni's, Parker and Barton transfer but everyone seems to be going for free Roberto Carlos, Viduka for example. I heard that Juventus had bought a player for 7.5 million euros/pound but i had never heard of him and also Inter Milan buying a Hondurian striker :razz: never heard of him. I don't like this nothing happening and just cricky on the television it's doing my head in.

Rant Over :icon_lol:

Cricky ? CRICKY ??? 'twas such a good post up to then! <_<

Rant Over <_<

The season in Spain has just finished, as has the season in Italy. Transfer dealing there is already starting. Whereas in Germany where the pre-season training of most clubs is starting in the next couple of days/weeks the majority of transfers have already been done (and Bayern not only signed Toni but also Ribery, Janssen, Sosa and a couple of players earlier for more than 50m Euro altogether - with Hargreaves going out).

Rant Over <_<

The season in Spain has just finished, as has the season in Italy. Transfer dealing there is already starting. Whereas in Germany where the pre-season training of most clubs is starting in the next couple of days/weeks the majority of transfers have already been done (and Bayern not only signed Toni but also Ribery, Janssen, Sosa and a couple of players earlier for more than 50m Euro altogether - with Hargreaves going out).

'Planning'.

Rant Over <_<

Yeah Ribery was mentioned too it just slipped my mind for a moment. :icon_lol:

Rant Over <_<

Vincenzo Iaquinta

Iaquinta is the new Juve lad. signed from Udinese and has been around on the international scene a while, I think.

A Liverpool supporting mate of mine couldn't wait for the Spanish season to end as that's where Benitez will do most of his shopping for players.

Gillardino is marginlly better than Iaquinta. So unless Milan are selling him for a higher fee than they bought Iaquinta, I don't understand what Ancelotti is thinking.

Guest Patrokles

Gillardino is marginlly better than Iaquinta. So unless Milan are selling him for a higher fee than they bought Iaquinta, I don't understand what Ancelotti is thinking.

What, does he have a 19 for finishing and composure?

Probably not, because he has a track record of being right. The thing is about claiming to be 'ITK' is that the situation can change and then you end up looking like a tit.