England Rubbish

Rob W

• Replies 183
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder whether Sven'll try experimenting with his formations in friendlies from now on, instead of qualifiers, the fecking tit. Might have been an idea to find out that England can't play this formation when the result didn't matter eh, Sven?

That's it Sven, bring on Hargreaves.  He'll turn the game on its head.

29814[/snapback]

Exactly what i was going to say, what the hell is he going to do.

29815[/snapback]

be annonymous. imo Owen looks/looked on his own, with no support whatsoever.

29818[/snapback]

Aye. What price Souness to play 4-5-1 on Saturday? :D

Sven is just like Souness, people pissing about with systems they don't understand and that waste their best players. Then when it turns to shit, make some clueless subs and have them all running around not knowing what the fuck they are doing, absolute garbage!

He has got the likes of Gerrard, Lampard, Rooney, Owen, players who would walk into most national sides and he's making us look absolute crap.

And as for the subs, taking off SWP was bollocks, and then when we need a goal, heres an idea bring on Owen Hargreaves!!!

Don't just blame Erkkson - blame the overpaid, underperforming fatheads in white. (makes a nice change not saying "in BLACK and white! !) :D

29817[/snapback]

I`m glad some on here recognise that rather than just blame the manager. Though as much as i feel its unfair to blame just Sven the overpaid players have to take responsibilty but perhaps it is a similar case to Berti Vogts for us. There appears to be no passion or orgainsation in the team and perhaps a shake up is needed.

Nice little sharpener for Owen though lads.  Which is what really matters. :dancing:

29828[/snapback]

Its what i was thinking :D

He gets a nice run around, no injury and is a bit sharper for the match that really counts!

Still be even better if the FA grew a pair and sacked him in tiem to give a new bloke a shot at the world cup should we qualify as the players are there for a far better team than he is making us.

Why the fuck did we let Hughes go? Better than bloody Babayaro, Boumsong and Carr.

29822[/snapback]

:D

Played out of his skin tonight but he's still not that good I'm afraid.

29827[/snapback]

Have you seen how they've played recently?

Don't just blame Erkkson - blame the overpaid, underperforming fatheads in white. (makes a nice change not saying "in BLACK and white! !) :D

29817[/snapback]

I`m glad some on here recognise that rather than just blame the manager. Though as much as i feel its unfair to blame just Sven the overpaid players have to take responsibilty but perhaps it is a similar case to Berti Vogts for us. There appears to be no passion or orgainsation in the team and perhaps a shake up is needed.

29829[/snapback]

Mangers have to take ultimate responsibility, thats why clubs/countries aren't just 11 players doig what they want, the manager dictates everything.

And when its the formation, tactics, substitutions and management that is causing the problem it has to be pointed out. A top class manager with that group of players and that talent would be hammering the likes of N. Ireland and there is no way the manager can hide from this.

29817[/snapback]

29829[/snapback]

Mangers have to take ultimate responsibility, thats why clubs/countries aren't just 11 players doig what they want, the manager dictates everything.

And when its the formation, tactics, substitutions and management that is causing the problem it has to be pointed out. A top class manager with that group of players and that talent would be hammering the likes of N. Ireland and there is no way the manager can hide from this.

29832[/snapback]

Is this not the same thing we hear everytime things don`t go Englands way and you are looking for a new manager?

29817[/snapback]

29829[/snapback]

29832[/snapback]

Agreed. If he'd played 4-4-2 tonight they would have walked it. Beckham on the right, Rooney and Owen as a partnership up front. Instead you've got Gerrard and Lampard not quite knowing what their job is, and totally nullifying their effectiveness. The infuriating thing for me is that Nosferatu treats friendlies like a joke and then pisses about with things when it matters.

29817[/snapback]

29829[/snapback]

29832[/snapback]

Is this not the same thing we hear everytime things don`t go Englands way and you are looking for a new manager?

29834[/snapback]

You hear it everytime the manager is doing a shit job, which is the way it should be.

Theres plenty of people, not just in England who rate this group of players highly, and he is turning them into a very mediocre team when they should be caning teams like N. Ireland with the talent available. The manager is responsible and he should go.

Agreed.  If he'd played 4-4-2 tonight they would have walked it.  Beckham on the right, Rooney and Owen as a partnership up front.  Instead you've got Gerrard and Lampard not quite knowing what their job is, and totally nullifying their effectiveness.  The infuriating thing for me is that Nosferatu treats friendlies like a joke and then pisses about with things when it matters.

29835[/snapback]

It does take some serious mis-management to turn Lampard/Gerrard one of the best midfield pairings in world football into a joke!

29817[/snapback]

29829[/snapback]

29832[/snapback]

29834[/snapback]

You hear it everytime the manager is doing a shit job, which is the way it should be.

Theres plenty of people, not just in England who rate this group of players highly, and he is turning them into a very mediocre team when they should be caning teams like N. Ireland with the talent available. The manager is responsible and he should go.

29837[/snapback]

I am not disputing he should go as i posted in my original post i think you badly need a shake up. I do however think that many of the players are not playing to their ability...

29817[/snapback]

29829[/snapback]

29832[/snapback]

29834[/snapback]

As much as i think Ericksson is a cock, I blame the players more than the manager tonight, how many times did we see a 50/50 ball tonight and England player pull back ? I lost count.

Not enough commitment shown by the big players, its clear to me that International football comes a poor third behind the premiership and the Champions league, the likes of Lampard a Gerrard should be bloody ashamed.

We completely lack the kind of Stuart Pearce- Spirit of Euro 96 mentality, three lions and all that good stuff, although the media will be calling for Ericksson's head, I disagree, its the players that should be taken to task.

And as for Rooney, that fat shite should have dragged off the pitch by his hair when he lost his wrag and snapped his crayons in the first half, a sulky shite of the highest order.