Postal Strikes

Guest Patrokles

Guest Patrokles

Not sure how they can really justify getting paid more when they're incapable of delivering my fucking important mail on time/at all.

Not sure how they can really justify getting paid more when they're incapable of delivering my fucking important mail on time/at all.

Is that a certain piece of mail in particular or is all your mail important, like yourself?

Is is merely coincidence that an anagram of 'Postal Strike is Its Patrokles??

Canny spot :pray:

I bet you bloody checked it as well.... :)<_<

Due to a fuck up at NatWest i'm current sitting here without a cash card. I rang up and I was told it would arrive within six to ten days. Not if the fucking Royal Mail have anything to do with it, it wont :pray:

If it doesn't arrive before I go away on my hols i'm going to personally firebomb both.

Working for the dwp, weve had loads of problems with the various postal systems around the world and (despite its problems) royal mail is actually pretty good.

Can you imagine a postal system where your local postbox is emptied once a week or less !?!?!?!

I bet you bloody checked it as well.... :panic::)

:)

Just think of me as your personal proofreading system. <_<

pointless striking - just makes more peopel turn to email

Hardly any of the business Royal Mail get now are personal letters. We have been hearing for years how the internet would cause problems for them with people turning to e-mail rather than personal letter however the internet has actually helped royal mail and a major part of their work is through internet shopping.

Guest alex

Aye, I'll see if Amazon will deliver that book I've just ordered via email shall I?

Aye, I'll see if Amazon will deliver that book I've just ordered via email shall I?

:D

E-books are the way forward.

Guest alex

E-books are the way forward.

I prefer proper books at present. More portable and far more pleasant to read.

Yeh e-books are toss. Who wants to sit and stare at a screen when reading a book? I like to take it in the garden or something, not sit here and read. A lot of my Uni course was on e-books to save on fights in the library to get the books, but I always ended up spending loads of money printing them off as my eyes just went crazy reading on the pc.

What proper narcs me off is those who strike. Honestly, I mean in this day and age all you gain by striking is an unpaid day off. Trade unions are losing more and more clout by the minute. Thing is, if I dont like my job, I look for another one. Simple as that.

Heat, Kitchen, cant stand etc etc. Now wheres my bloody bank statement?

• 2 years later...