Ashley wants a global superstar

Jimbo

.com are now carrying the story that according to credible sources the Deco deal is allegedly already done.

fookin hell.

Jimbo, bet you wish you had of waited to buy that new short now :icon_lol:

I've nearly peeled the M off already.

:icon_lol:

Planning on getting my new shirt in time for Juve game so holding off to see who else we sign...

As it's probably his last season I was planning on buying one with Solano (can't fit Lazy fat Aussie on the back of a shirt) but if we keep this up it could be Gudjohnsen or Deco or ?????

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest alex
Shit the bed! Bit of a coup like.

Not only that, but any subsequently ambitious attempts we make at signings will be very encouraged by this, allowing us to attract a better calibre of left-back, for example.

Aye, Baines'll be here by the weekend :icon_lol:

Shit the bed! Bit of a coup like.

Not only that, but any subsequently ambitious attempts we make at signings will be very encouraged by this, allowing us to attract a better calibre of left-back, for example.

Aye, Baines'll be here by the weekend :icon_lol:

Now come on Alex, don't be daft, Deco I can believe but Baines ? I think you are being unrealistic. :icon_lol:

can't see deco or raul joining in a million years tbh

Not like you to be pessimistic.

i'll show my arse in fenwicks window if this deco deal comes off

.com are now carrying the story that according to credible sources the Deco deal is allegedly already done.

fookin hell.

Jimbo, bet you wish you had of waited to buy that new short now :icon_lol:

I've nearly peeled the M off already.

:icon_lol:

Planning on getting my new shirt in time for Juve game so holding off to see who else we sign...

As it's probably his last season I was planning on buying one with Solano (can't fit Lazy fat Aussie on the back of a shirt) but if we keep this up it could be Gudjohnsen or Deco or ?????

Yeah, always been meaning to get Solano as well, but not sure if he is going to be a starter next season.

Guest Patrokles

Rather you didn't. :icon_lol:

Guest alex

Remember when Bernie Slaven had to do that? (Well, not Fenwick's, some place in the Boro).

Deco is a good player, but his antics of falling over, as if shot, on regular occasions was my main concern about him playing for us. However, I'm sure that if (a big if at the moment) he does come, our supporters will soon let him know that we don't care for that shite here. Yet another player on £100k/week, I would imagine.

We'll see. I would still like Bridge first.

Guest Patrokles
Why exactly would Deco want to come to Newcastle? He'd interest a lot of clubs bigger than us, we must be offering HUGE money to him.

Ask manorpark on N-O.

Guest Patrokles
Deco is a good player, but his antics of falling over, as if shot, on regular occasions was my main concern about him playing for us. However, I'm sure that if (a big if at the moment) he does come, our supporters will soon let him know that we don't care for that shite here. Yet another player on £100k/week, I would imagine.

We'll see. I would still like Bridge first.

As pointed out above, though, and assuming Deco isn't our entire budget gone, then his signing can only be a very very positive thing when it comes to attracting high-quality players like Bridge, etc.

Why exactly would Deco want to come to Newcastle? He'd interest a lot of clubs bigger than us, we must be offering HUGE money to him.

The selection of golf courses and the invention of the lightbulb sealed it tbh. :icon_lol:

Guest alex

The selection of golf courses and the invention of the lightbulb sealed it tbh. :icon_lol:

You're not behind this rumour too are you?

Guest Patrokles
The Mackems will be fucking seething if this happens btw.

Have they actually signed anyone yet?

Anderson.

Ask manorpark on N-O.

But you are so, so, so wrong... :icon_lol:

The Mackems will be fucking seething if this happens btw.

Have they actually signed anyone yet?

I think they signed someone from Aberdeen. Other than that, they have done a lot of 'stepping aside' recently.

i'd be a lot more optimistic about next season if we start attracting playes of deco's quality. he's a genuine world class player at the peak of his powers. i can't udnerstand why barca would want to get rid of him tbh. and surely if they did, the likes of chelsea, inter milan etc would be in for him ahead of us.

then again, money does talk.