Emre and Dyer out..

nufc1984

according to physioroom.com,i dont know how reliable it is!

Solano thigh 24th Sep 05

Bowyer groin strain 10th Sep 05

Moore hamstring 10th Sep 05

Dyer back 1st Oct 05

Emre hamstring 1st Oct 05

Chopra knee 1st Oct 05

Bramble fractured elbow 15th Oct 05

:razz:

according to physioroom.com,i dont know how reliable it is!

Solano          thigh                    24th Sep 05   

28041[/snapback]

THE FUCK!? Did I sleep through him somehow getting injured while suspended?

solano,is actually injured aswell as supended,he said the other day,and i think they just give a rough estimate on when they will be back,its quite straight forward to know how long a certain injury is going to keep you out.

I definitely remember reading that Nobby was injured and suspended when he arrived back here.

With Emre i was expecting it to be 6 weeks from the manu game for him to be back as the worst scenario and with Dyer i don't know if anybody can really be sure, it could be on and off for some time with this chronic problem he seems to have.

I saw Dyer at the cinema last night, he looked fine. :razz:

Unfortunately my opinion of him being a tit was confirmed as he was wearing a red basketball vest with Dyer 8 on the back... and he hit me in the head with a bag of doritos while he put his arm round someone for a photo. :D The bastid.

I saw Dyer at the cinema last night, he looked fine. :D

Unfortunately my opinion of him being a tit was confirmed as he was wearing a red basketball vest with Dyer 8 on the back... and he hit me in the head with a bag of doritos while he put his arm round someone for a photo. :lol: The bastid.

28355[/snapback]

EXCLUSIVE

Did he pay with a £50 note? :razz:

I saw Dyer at the cinema last night, he looked fine. :lol:

Unfortunately my opinion of him being a tit was confirmed as he was wearing a red basketball vest with Dyer 8 on the back... and he hit me in the head with a bag of doritos while he put his arm round someone for a photo. :sing: The bastid.

28355[/snapback]

EXCLUSIVE

Did he pay with a £50 note? :razz:

28357[/snapback]

The charred remains of one, aye. :D

Just preparing my assault claim for dorito damage to the head for submission to the NOTW.

I saw Dyer at the cinema last night, he looked fine. :blink:

Unfortunately my opinion of him being a tit was confirmed as he was wearing a red basketball vest with Dyer 8 on the back... and he hit me in the head with a bag of doritos while he put his arm round someone for a photo. ;) The bastid.

28355[/snapback]

Jesus wept, has he no shame?

I saw Dyer at the cinema last night, he looked fine. :(

Unfortunately my opinion of him being a tit was confirmed as he was wearing a red basketball vest with Dyer 8 on the back... and he hit me in the head with a bag of doritos while he put his arm round someone for a photo. :blush: The bastid.

28355[/snapback]

EXCLUSIVE

Did he pay with a £50 note? :blink:

28357[/snapback]

The charred remains of one, aye. ;)

Just preparing my assault claim for dorito damage to the head for submission to the NOTW.

28359[/snapback]

Can this be an exclusive scoop for Peters new magazine? :razz:

I saw Dyer at the cinema last night, he looked fine. :D

Unfortunately my opinion of him being a tit was confirmed as he was wearing a red basketball vest with Dyer 8 on the back... and he hit me in the head with a bag of doritos while he put his arm round someone for a photo. :( The bastid.

28355[/snapback]

EXCLUSIVE

Did he pay with a £50 note? ;)

28357[/snapback]

The charred remains of one, aye. :razz:

28359[/snapback]

Can this be an exclusive scoop for Peters new magazine? :(

28735[/snapback]

which magazines that then? this one? >> http://www.peasepud.com :blush:

you may want to try clicking th Dyer link at the bottom. :blink:

Apologies if this has been menitioned previously, but I heard tonight that Dyer had admitted that his heart had ruled his head on Sunday against Manure and that he should not have played, giving his hamstring longer rest!! :blink:

Oh that's just fantabulous, Dyer, just fantabulous!!!!!!! ;)

That decision shouldn't be up to Dyer though tbh.

28815[/snapback]

Especially not at this club with our track record!

Its up to the manager, having consulted with his medical staff about recovery periods and the player in questions own record, to make a decision for the best of NUFC long term.

Especially in the case of the manu game when if Souness just had the brains to wait, Dyer not only would have been recovering that weekend but had the gap due to internationals to make sure he'd be fully fit and ready for the Fulham game.

Especially in the case of the manu game when if Souness just had the brains to wait, Dyer not only would have been recovering that weekend but had the gap due to internationals to make sure he'd be fully fit and ready for the Fulham game.

But Dyer was out originally with a back injury wasn't he? I didn't think it was anything to do with his hamstring...