Fuckin' hell...

Matty

Go away for a few weeks, get back and it's all kicking off!

People threateneing to kick each other in, going round to houses, slagging off girlfriends, locking threads and deleating posts....

I blame the shite weather, always gets people's backs up I reckon. You lot wanna try Greece this time of year, beautiful! :razz:

I blame Matty, him buggering off to Greece whilst the rest of us have to deal with the shite weather here, and then trying to incite jealousy. In fact, I've a good mind to go round and give him a kicking, shouldn't be hard to find, only one in Consett with a tan.

I blame CSAD - Close Seasonal Affected Disorder.

Totally agree.

But with things looking so positive you think people would be a bit less touchy!

Go away for a few weeks, get back and it's all kicking off!

People threateneing to kick each other in, going round to houses, slagging off girlfriends, locking threads and deleating posts....

I blame the shite weather, always gets people's backs up I reckon. You lot wanna try Greece this time of year, beautiful! :razz:

Thank fuck you didn't see the Arctic Monkeys thread or it would've really kicked off. :razz:

I blame Matty, him buggering off to Greece whilst the rest of us have to deal with the shite weather here, and then trying to incite jealousy. In fact, I've a good mind to go round and give him a kicking, shouldn't be hard to find, only one in Consett with a tan.

:razz:

Probably the funniest post this summer!

I'm going away for two weeks tomorrow. When I come back I expect to find this place deserted with just a battered and bruised Gemmill posting and replying to himself.

Or Gemmill making a funny and Alex replying with a " :razz: "

I'm going away for two weeks tomorrow. When I come back I expect to find this place deserted with just a battered and bruised Gemmill posting and replying to himself.

Oh perhaps a collective "Ah fuck, I thought he'd killed himself".

Oh perhaps a collective "Ah fuck, I thought he'd killed himself".

:razz: Bastard, if only i'd posted a cryptic message and then left without telling anyone

I blame CSAD - Close Seasonal Affected Disorder.

Totally agree.

But with things looking so positive you think people would be a bit less touchy!

Two more defenders and I will be. :razz:

At least there's some recognition here that if it did all kick off on here, I'd be last man standing. :razz:

At least there's some recognition here that if it did all kick off on here, I'd be last man standing. :razz:

Probably because you've been sitting on your arse most of your life! :razz:

Because you've got most reserves?

Reserves? There's only one Gemmill.

Reserves? There's only one Gemmill.

But in a starvation situation, when all other life has been snuffed out, you would still have plenty reserves to draw on.

(Look I'm trying to call you fat, but in a rather round about fashion, if you like I can come straight out and say it)

Surely you mean, the only one in Consett without an Orange Tan.

Surely you mean, the only one in Consett without an Orangutan.

:lol:

jenkis_orangutan-1a.jpg