Going Commando

Scottish Mag

I think Renton and Fish could be really good friends, they both love their food and like an argument, just like those two hairy bikers who do that cookery programme.

I'm hoping they clash at the pissup this weekend and a "Nuh-uh!" "Yuh-uh!" "Nuh-uh!" bitchfight ensues.

I was hoping both would play and be on opposite sides but it looks like the pair of tarts have bottled it.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

I think Renton and Fish could be really good friends, they both love their food and like an argument, just like those two hairy bikers who do that cookery programme.

I'm hoping they clash at the pissup this weekend and a "Nuh-uh!" "Yuh-uh!" "Nuh-uh!" bitchfight ensues.

:lol:

Here's hoping.

I was hoping both would play and be on opposite sides but it looks like the pair of tarts have bottled it.

Question of numbers Alex. If there's, say, 12 people I'm not fussed. If we're short I'll give it a go. Thing is I'm playing a couple of days before and when you get to my age you need some recovery time!

Oh aye, plus I'm really shit! Second worst out of my work.

Question of numbers Alex. If there's, say, 12 people I'm not fussed. If we're short I'll give it a go. Thing is I'm playing a couple of days before and when you get to my age you need some recovery time!

The real reason. Fish reckons he is too. I'm nowt spesh. It's just a laugh man.

I'm not arsed about being shit, quite used to it in fact! Plus I'll be able to flatten Papa L or Isegrim! I'll probably pop up for a bit then.

I'm not arsed about being shit, quite used to it in fact! Plus I'll be able to flatten Papa L or Isegrim! I'll probably pop up for a bit then.

Well I think we've got 13 including 3 people who've never been to a piss-up plus manc-mag so I could easily see us struggling for numbers. If it's booked for an hour, subs might not be a bad idea either.

These two ?

2fatladiesli4.jpg

Well I think we've got 13 including 3 people who've never been to a piss-up plus manc-mag so I could easily see us struggling for numbers. If it's booked for an hour, subs might not be a bad idea either.

Righto. I should be there then. I'll be wearing undergarments too. :lol:

Some bloke at uni used to bloat about the fact he did it, that's until he pulled some lass who made it very publically known that not only did the crotch of his jeans smell of shit, but he obviously hadn't wiped properly and greased the inside of them too! :lol:

He never mentioned it again like...

Fucking disgusting if you ask me - must chafe like hell too.

Going by the committed challenges they were putting in last year, I'd argue the opposite tbh........especially if Papa L brings his pit boots again!

Not playing football cos I'm fully booked for the day except for the meal and drinks with you lot.

anyhoo, I'm afraid of mistaking you lot for profiteroles and slathering my way around the pitch with a spork in hand.

Not playing football cos I'm fully booked for the day except for the meal and drinks with you lot.

anyhoo, I'm afraid of mistaking you lot for profiteroles and slathering my way around the pitch with a spork in hand.

Bollocks :lol:

Bollocks :)

Does anyone smell bullshit?? :lol:

Fish, we've had this date booked in for months man - if you're fully booked for the day, you've done so with the knowledge that it's in place of turning up for 5-a-side! :good:

These two ?

2fatladiesli4.jpg

No, they are a couple of hairy bikes. :lol:

Aye. What time is the football pitch and the meal booked for btw Fish?

Meal's booked for 8 at the strada, football is before that.

Aye. What time is the football pitch and the meal booked for btw Fish?

Meal's booked for 8 at the strada, football is before that.

The meal is booked for 7.30 at Strada! If you are late we will not wait for you!

I always wear boxers unless I go swimming/wear my swimming shorts as normal shorts.

How many of the Scots are true Scotsmen when they wear kilts, how many tarnish the name of their countryfolk?

Cannae beat a good draft round about your sweaties when you wear a kilt.......wouldnt wear mu kilt any other way.