Weekend Break in London

khay

the Misses and I are planning a weekend break in london and i was wondering if anyone here could point us in the direction of some Bed and Breakfasts or cheap holidays not far from the centre. :blink:

Thanks.

I stayed in a decent hotel that had a weekend deal on earlier this year. Unfortunately I can't remember the name but it was on Oxford Street near Speaker's Corner in Hyde Park/Park Lane. My advice though would be to do a weekend break in a European city. It'll probably be nicer and less expensive.

I stayed in a decent hotel that had a weekend deal on earlier this year. Unfortunately I can't remember the name but it was on Oxford Street near Speaker's Corner in Hyde Park/Park Lane. My advice though would be to do a weekend break in a European city. It'll probably be nicer and less expensive.

29126[/snapback]

Cheers for the advice but none of us have got a passport. :blink:

29126[/snapback]

Cheers for the advice but none of us have got a passport. :blink:

29132[/snapback]

Get one then :razz:

;)

If you really want a cheap and central alternative and you're not bothered about it being a particularly romantic break, there's always http://www.generatorhostels.com/london

Haven't tried the London one but the Berlin one's really not bad at all, for what it is. Like I say, though, 4-bed rooms or dormitories probably aren't exactly what you're after. Hubba hubba, etc. :blink:

A lad of your age should have a passport.  I think you and your mates should all go on a weekend break to the passport office at Liverpool and sort yourselves out with them.

29150[/snapback]

I have been abroad on school trips but that was a group passport. I think most of my mates all ready have one. :blink:

If you really want a cheap and central alternative and you're not bothered about it being a particularly romantic break, there's always http://www.generatorhostels.com/london

Haven't tried the London one but the Berlin one's really not bad at all, for what it is. Like I say, though, 4-bed rooms or dormitories probably aren't exactly what you're after. Hubba hubba, etc.  :blink:

29151[/snapback]

Thanks for the adivce, however like you said i dont think that would go down to well.

A lad of your age should have a passport.  I think you and your mates should all go on a weekend break to the passport office at Liverpool and sort yourselves out with them.

29150[/snapback]

I have been abroad on school trips but that was a group passport. I think most of my mates all ready have one. ;)

29154[/snapback]

They should go abroad then and leave you to rue your "no passport" status. :blink:

29150[/snapback]

I have been abroad on school trips but that was a group passport. I think most of my mates all ready have one. :(

29154[/snapback]

They should go abroad then and leave you to rue your "no passport" status. :razz:

29157[/snapback]

three of them all ready did. :blink: but one of them lost his wallet. ;)

London doesn't really do cheap I'm afraid.

29101[/snapback]

Not always so.

The last weekend in London my mate and i had, we went into Wallace Arnold to book the coach, (we were going to look for a bed and breakfast online) But the girl said WA do accomodation deals aswell and found us a two night stay in a 3 star hotel plus travel for £60 each! It worked alittle cheaper i suppose because we didnt mind not having a bathroom ensuite, but the hotel was fine and very central.

Other than that we have done quite a few London weekends with Majestic holidays, theyve always been really good, the last one we stayed in was a Novotel, they use these companys to fill odd vacancys, thats why its often cheaper. Majestic drop you directly at your hotel too.

the Misses and I are planning a weekend break in london and i was wondering if anyone here could point us in the direction of some Bed and Breakfasts or cheap holidays not far from the centre.  :blink:

Thanks.

29093[/snapback]

Go to the Grosvenor hotel and say "I need a room for me and my lass, Kieron is paying". (allegedly).

I stayed in a decent hotel that had a weekend deal on earlier this year. Unfortunately I can't remember the name but it was on Oxford Street near bSpeaker's Corner in Hyde Park/Park Lane. My advice though would be to do a weekend break in a European city. It'll probably be nicer and less expensive.

29126[/snapback]

Fuck me!! :blink:

Did you win the lottery or has Gemmill been dropping his loose change again? ;)

Get a family member to move there.

I just spent the weekend in London, staying with my brother. Damn cheap. He wouldn't even let me pay for my food. Good boy that he is.

That probably doesn't help you much, though, does it??......

I just spent the weekend in London, staying with my brother.  Damn cheap.  He wouldn't even let me pay for my food.  Good boy that he is.

29332[/snapback]

He could always wear a wig I guess :blink:

I just spent the weekend in London, staying with my brother.  Damn cheap.  He wouldn't even let me pay for my food.  Good boy that he is.

29332[/snapback]

29356[/snapback]

And a pink skirt and some antlers.

;)

29332[/snapback]

29356[/snapback]

And a pink skirt and some antlers.

;)

29392[/snapback]

:razz:

Places like Holiday Inn Express and Travelodge can work out cheaper than other places, it just depends how much you want to spend. Try Octopus Travel and do a search of your dates and preferences. They'll give you a whole range of options from 5* places to B&B's

www.octopustravel.com