The Ticket Office are SHITE!

Guest stevieintoon

Guest stevieintoon
The postman's in the street now. Come this way you baldy prick.

and he has just passed Stevies house without making a delivery lol

Fuck sake grrrrrrrrrrr he made a delivery. "YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED IN OUR FREE PRIZE DRAW YOU HAVE WON £1500..just ring 0908.... calls cost £1.50 per minute and you will be on the phone no longer than 12 minutes grrrrrr. Virgin Media bill, a letter asking me for money to support a cerebral palsy charity, and a post card off my borin fuckin aunty in Bournemouth. I'm getting annoyed with this now.

Fuck sake grrrrrrrrrrr he made a delivery. "YOU HAVE BEEN SELECTED IN OUR FREE PRIZE DRAW YOU HAVE WON £1500..just ring 0908.... calls cost £1.50 per minute and you will be on the phone no longer than 12 minutes grrrrrr. Virgin Media bill, a letter asking me for money to support a cerebral palsy charity, and a post card off my borin fuckin aunty in Bournemouth. I'm getting annoyed with this now.

Postpwn3d.

idea.gif

Postpwn3d.

:lol:

Guest stevieintoon

Well aal I can say is aboot time. In the letter "as in previous seasons should you lose your cared, a replacement will be issued, and a nominal fee will be charged." Nominal fee being £60.

They're really pish these fuckers it has to be said, I've been given a seat 10 seats away from where they said I was going on the end of an aisle.

Aye, my mates was having real trouble with renewing his grandsons Junior Magpie membership last week. They cashed his £40 cheque for the two of them for £20 and only sent one lot of stuff...claiming complete ignorance of the other one. Last time I saw him last week he was off to shout at them and demand they be made mascots for the emotional stress. If I didn't know him so well, I'd swear he'd only sent the one off in the hope he could shame the club into making them mascots.

Turns out that after I asked to change the delivery address a month and they said it was no problem at all, they lied out their arses and are now saying it can't be changed on the phone. Its now sitting in the Sorting Office where my parents live because they've gone on holiday. Absolute fucking joke!