If there's a long time legend on here..

WubbleUC

..then Ladies & Gentleman, let me introduce you.

He's probably the only bloke on here, who I've never seen rise to the bait, and let me tell you, there's been plenty for him to snap on..

Can we please have a massive geet hug, for the legend that is, Meenzer. :D

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:ithankyou:

:dancing:

29936[/snapback]

:D

Good call. Takes plenty of stick (ooooh err!...here we go again) but never takes offence!

By the way, I'm intrigued by this Sima character. Has anyone seen his/her post count? Summat like 100+ posts per day. Thats more than Gemmill in his pomp, when he was discovered by a group of clients hiding behind an overhead projector, posting with scarlet fever.

Is Sima brand new or am I totally out of touch and its just a change of username for someone?

Is this Luke's roundabout way of asking Meenzer out or what?

30028[/snapback]

I'm gutted I didnt get a crack (oooh er..here we go again!) at him at the Man U game. :D

Neebody even telt wuh he was there!

:scratchhead:

29936[/snapback]

Good call. Takes plenty of stick (ooooh err!...here we go again) but never takes offence!

By the way, I'm intrigued by this Sima character. Has anyone seen his/her post count? Summat like 100+ posts per day. Thats more than Gemmill in his pomp, when he was discovered by a group of clients hiding behind an overhead projector, posting with scarlet fever.

Is Sima brand new or am I totally out of touch and its just a change of username for someone?

30027[/snapback]

i did do a thread 1 day after sima joined, remarking on his/her post count, i think it was over 400 then in less than a day! :ithankyou::( I wonder if he/she has got the most posts per day average? must have i suppose!

Sima, (as im sure you'll read this thread) :whistle: Are you a very 'chatty' person in 'real life?'

Edited by Toonraider

30028[/snapback]

Just what I was wondering!

Someone needing to come out of the closet perhaps?? :D

30033[/snapback]

More of a walk-in-wardrobe with our Luke mate!

...Luke, that was just a joke, you fat jabber!

30028[/snapback]

Just what I was wondering!

Someone needing to come out of the closet perhaps?? :dancing:

30033[/snapback]

More of a walk-in-wardrobe with our Luke mate!

...Luke, that was just a joke, you fat jabber!

30035[/snapback]

30028[/snapback]

It looks that way...

30034[/snapback]

Wey, you're a budding Freddie Mercury too aren't you?

You can guarantee anyone with a tache is "fond of the Pet Shop Boys".

29936[/snapback]

30027[/snapback]

Not sure tbh :scratchhead:

29936[/snapback]

30027[/snapback]

30039[/snapback]

It's a genuine question you useless fucking plank. If you've got information let's have it!

29936[/snapback]

30027[/snapback]

30039[/snapback]

It's a genuine question you useless fucking plank. If you've got information let's have it!

30040[/snapback]

Whoa! The secret to any good comedy duo is that you go with your partner's instincts. This is a black mark against you, Box, and no mistake.

29936[/snapback]

30027[/snapback]

30039[/snapback]

30040[/snapback]

Whoa! The secret to any good comedy duo is that you go with your partner's instincts. This is a black mark against you, Box, and no mistake.

30044[/snapback]

I'm sorry. I just can't share the stage with that wooden gimp anymore. :whistle:

30028[/snapback]

I wouldn't mind, but he collared me on MSN late last night and assured me he wasn't drunk or anything. :ithankyou: I'm still faintly bemused by the concept of having a thread in my honour though. :dancing::scratchhead:

Anyway, I don't know about asking me out per se, but he's definitely angling for a free drink at the next pissup I reckon. Frothy pink cocktails all round! :D

29936[/snapback]

30027[/snapback]

30039[/snapback]

30040[/snapback]

30044[/snapback]

I'm sorry. I just can't share the stage with that wooden gimp anymore. :whistle:

30050[/snapback]

....he said, flicking his feather boa over his shoulder, tipping his head back, and mincing off stage-left. :(

Bumped for Sima-so I get the answers I'm after.

30079[/snapback]

Truth? You can't handle the truth?

Did anyone watch that Monkey Trousers show that Vic and Bob did? It was pretty shit in general but they did do a canny sketch involving the 'you can't handle the truth' speech.

'The truth is you can't handle the truth'

'I can handle the truth, it's you who can't handle the truth'

'YOU SEE! You can't handle the truth, and that's the truth'

etc etc

I thought it was canny funny. :D

Erm..carry on.

30079[/snapback]

Did anyone watch that Monkey Trousers show that Vic and Bob did? It was pretty shit in general but they did do a canny sketch involving the 'you can't handle the truth' speech.

etc etc

Erm..carry on.

30087[/snapback]

i guess you had to be there :dancing:

30079[/snapback]

etc etc

Erm..carry on.

30087[/snapback]

Nothing beats Sideshow Bob

"You want the truth? You can't handle the truth. No truth-handler, you. Bah! I deride your truth-handling abilities."