If there's a long time legend on here..

WubbleUC

Care to answer my question now?

30178[/snapback]

Hey Sima, making some new friends I see. That's irony tbh.

30181[/snapback]

Irony? wtf? Some of you need to take english lessons tbh.

Bandwagon gathering momentum :D

Edited by Sima

• Replies 237
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

30178[/snapback]

Which one?

Did you miss the part where I felt I needed to comment on your first post on the thread following your comment on the fact that I had posted in it to?

So in effect, you reviewed the relevance of my post in this thread long before I reviewed yours.

Get it?

:D

tbh

30180[/snapback]

Is that before or after you accused me of spam in your first post?

30178[/snapback]

Hey Sima, making some new friends I see. That's irony tbh.

30181[/snapback]

Irony? wtf? Some of you need to take english lessons tbh.

Bandwagon gathering momentum :D

30183[/snapback]

Definition:

irony (FIGURATIVE SPEECH) noun

a means of expression which suggests a different, usually humorous or angry, meaning for the words used.

30178[/snapback]

Which one?

Did you miss the part where I felt I needed to comment on your first post on the thread following your comment on the fact that I had posted in it to?

So in effect, you reviewed the relevance of my post in this thread long before I reviewed yours.

Get it?

tbh

30180[/snapback]

30187[/snapback]

I would find it hard to imagine you reviewing my fist post until it was actually there, so therefore the latter.

Anyway, still think Anelka is better than Owen? Still think we had no intention of signing Owen in the first place anyway? :dancing:

30178[/snapback]

Which one?

Get it?

tbh

30180[/snapback]

30187[/snapback]

Have you got your mega-defensive hat on today or what?! :dancing:

I still don't see your point?

You accused me of irony where I said you were reviewing my posts (your first post on here done it).

Who reviewed who's post first?

I still don't see your point?

You accused me of irony where I said you were reviewing my posts (your first post on here done it).

Who reviewed who's post first?

30203[/snapback]

Arrrrggggh!!! :D

I "reviewed" your post when you basically said I had no right to post in this thread. You do the math.

Jesus Wept tbh. FACT

:dancing:

Have you got your mega-defensive hat on today or what?!  :D

30196[/snapback]

I think the Kim Clijsters comments offended him tbh

30210[/snapback]

Who? Her that looks like a bloke?

Gol's absolutely right, of course, I certainly do get wound up on occasion. It's just reassuring when threads like this come along and demonstrate that there are always people who are capable of being even more po-faced than me.

tbh. :D

Have you got your mega-defensive hat on today or what?!  :D

30196[/snapback]

I think the Kim Clijsters comments offended him tbh

30210[/snapback]

Who? Her that looks like a bloke?

30217[/snapback]

As me Dad would say, she wouldn't pass for a good looking lad.

Bit mental this like. I actually only referenced Sima originally cos I noticed that his/her post count was sky high then went down and then went through the roof again. And I honestly didnt know if it was a new username for someone and thats why there was such an anomoly about his/her posts.

Honest question - am I right in thinking that his post count was re-set to discourage his/her spamming?

Sorry if that sounds naive. :D

Anyway...can it be re-set again or taken away completely? tbh.

May I just add that it was a pleasure to meet Meenzer before the Man U game, and briefly afterwards.  I wore pink especially for the occasion. :D

30220[/snapback]

Pleasure was all mine! I can't believe we didn't coordinate our outfits beforehand though. Must try harder next time! :dancing:

Gol's absolutely right, of course, I certainly do get wound up on occasion. It's just reassuring when threads like this come along and demonstrate that there are always people who are capable of being even more po-faced than me.

tbh. :ithankyou:

30218[/snapback]

You see all the trouble you've caused on this thread? :D

I might be being thick, but I have no fucking clue what Gol and Sima are arguing about. :dancing:

tbh. :ithankyou:

30218[/snapback]

I might be being thick, but I have no fucking clue what Gol and Sima are arguing about. :dancing:

30229[/snapback]

They've lost me tbh.

tbh. :scratchhead:

30218[/snapback]

30229[/snapback]

Me neither mate. They seem to be talking in riddles that I neither can nor wish to understand. :ithankyou:

tbh. :scratchhead:

30218[/snapback]

30229[/snapback]

They've lost me tbh.

30235[/snapback]

You're not the only one :ithankyou: