My cats got diabetes

peasepud

it used to be ace , but I got less and less drunk and with sobriety came an inability to rhyme or even make sense.

32312[/snapback]

Hmm, due to my being 'old as fuck' I'm assuming I must be going senile too.

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Fat? FAT?????

:icon_lol:

You scrawny bastard!

Why the fuck is neebody springing to my defence here.....??? :angry:  :angry:

32319[/snapback]

I was thinking about it, but you're a fat bastard when compared to me. :icon_lol:

Fat? FAT?????

You scrawny bastard!

32319[/snapback]

I was thinking about it, but you're a fat bastard when compared to me. :icon_lol:

32321[/snapback]

I wouldnt mind but I'm like a racing snake me!

Scott on the other hand......

Fat? FAT?????

You scrawny bastard!

32319[/snapback]

32321[/snapback]

I wouldnt mind but I'm like a racing snake me!

Scott on the other hand......

32323[/snapback]

Trouser snake more like.

I would be willing to put money on the statement that I believe 75% or more of posters on this message board are fat and have never actually played a full game of anything, let alone football.

I would be willing to put money on the statement that I believe 75% or more of posters on this message board are fat and have never actually played a full game of anything, let alone football.

32325[/snapback]

Aye you're right like. We should all be out there joining netball teams, you great steaming fairy. :icon_lol:

look it's fine if you feel that by mocking my style you somehow cover up your own fashion faux pas...

it's really ok

but one of you is Bald (and I don't mean receding I mean, you're bothered by hens trying to hatch your napper!), one is fat and a manc and the other is fat and ginger.

glass houses, stones, etc. etc. tbh

32303[/snapback]

Keep going fishy, I'm busy stocking up on ammo for my next tiff with the tag team (alex and Mancy) :icon_lol:

look it's fine if you feel that by mocking my style you somehow cover up your own fashion faux pas...

it's really ok

but one of you is Bald (and I don't mean receding I mean, you're bothered by hens trying to hatch your napper!), one is fat and a manc and the other is fat and ginger.

32303[/snapback]

Keep going fishy, I'm busy stocking up on ammo for my next tiff with the tag team (alex and Mancy) :icon_lol:

32330[/snapback]

What's this? The poetry fraternity sticking together? :angry:

it's really ok

32303[/snapback]

32330[/snapback]

32332[/snapback]

You know it makes sense not to sit on the fence

:angry:

it's really ok

32303[/snapback]

32330[/snapback]

32332[/snapback]

You know it makes sense not to sit on the fence

:angry:

32383[/snapback]

Aye, you get spelks in your arse :icon_lol:

Sorry to hear about this (the cat that is). Whilst pets do become a part of the family I would hate to see anyone put themselves into a poor financial situation because of one. However, when you take on a pet then you do take on the responsibility, and for many pet owners (myself included) paying for medical treatment becomes almost second nature. Get pet insurance, it's a god send.

Anyway, seeing as Pud works for the Inland Revenue he'll not be short of a few bob. :icon_lol: