To be fair, you tuned in to listen to Scott Mills, so you deserve everything you get. :blink:

<_<

Was waiting for that one Gem and you never disappoint <_<

Mills is the most talentless cock I have ever come across.

I've heard worse tbh

she was a bloody disaster when she had her own show but once you are in at the beeb you're in for life (see the late ned Sherrin)

so they keep sliding her in in the hope we'll all like her - she's a complete prat - even worse than Mills IMHO

Went to see an episode of Room 101 being filmed a few years back and she was the 'star' guest. There was an audible ripple of disappointment when this fact was announced to the room, and the evening never really recovered. <_<

<_< Not quite Stephen Fry, is she? Imagine if it had been Scott Mills though :blink:

Went to see an episode of Room 101 being filmed a few years back and she was the 'star' guest. There was an audible ripple of disappointment when this fact was announced to the room, and the evening never really recovered. <_<

I may regret asking this, but what did she put in Room 101?

I may regret asking this, but what did she put in Room 101?

I honestly can't remember a single thing, it was that thrilling.

EDIT: Wiki suggests that one of them was "19-year-old girls". Which is helpful.

Edited by Meenzer