Aftershave

Hello there kind gents,

Does anybody know of any decent online retailers where by I could purchase some Aftershave for one self, gotta smell good for the ladies and all that. :lol:

As my trusty Hugo Boss has now ran out so I am in need of some more.

HUGO%20BOSS.jpg

Hello there kind gents,

Does anybody know of any decent online retailers where by I could purchase some Aftershave for one self, gotta smell good for the ladies and all that. :lol:

HUGO%20BOSS.jpg

why has it got to be on line retailers

Hello there kind gents,

Does anybody know of any decent online retailers where by I could purchase some Aftershave for one self, gotta smell good for the ladies and all that. :o

HUGO%20BOSS.jpg

why has it got to be on line retailers

I was thinking convenience that was all Berb. :lol:

aftershave isn't to mask sweat, that's what we have deodorant and antiperspirant for. Aftershave is just an exercise in vanity :D

well I never ...I sure didn't know that...you enlighten me every day :razz:

why'd you say you'd rather smell aftershave than man sweat then? as if they're mutually exclusive? B)

aftershave isn't to mask sweat, that's what we have deodorant and antiperspirant for. Aftershave is just an exercise in vanity :angry:

well I never ...I sure didn't know that...you enlighten me every day :razz:

why'd you say you'd rather smell aftershave than man sweat then? as if they're mutually exclusive? B)

ok you pedantic twat...I meant normal everyday man smell...testosterone/sweat/muck/grease....whatever....as oppsed to a nice fresh smell of deodorant.antiperspirant..aftershave ...ok ...will that do you ?? :D

I quite like that Diesel aftershave that's about a tenner a bottle. Rarely wear the stuff though.

It's only about £1.10 a litre down at the Shell garage you know....? B)

I deliberately put 'Diesel aftershave' in order to ward off such lame jokes anarl :razz: