No way are there racists here......

Asprilla

On a serious note, I'm taking my 5 year old nephew (who's half West indian) to his first match against Blackburn on Sunday. I wouldnt do that if I had the first thought he'd be the subject of racial abuse.

I'm having a genuine crisis of conscience about taking him to see a Newcastle match (and potentially inflicting that grief on him for the rest of his life), but absolutely no worries that he'd be exposed to any racism.

33526[/snapback]

Your not allowed to say 'West Indian' anymore :taunt::D:D:)

33532[/snapback]

I have difficulty saying 'dual heritage' though. I like the phrase as its very affirmative but it does sound very PC.

His family have no problems with 'West Indian' or 'West Indies' I should add.

Anyway to me he's just Rhys.

So cock off! :blush:

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

London

33478[/snapback]

I've nothing against people from London generally although I have a problem with superior types like you. I think you'll find your sort of attitude rubs people from up here up the wrong way and reinforces our stereotypes. Maybe that would explain the way people treat you.

33513[/snapback]

I'm not at all superior!!

I'm reacting to the bad taste jokes and abuse.

What do you want me to do, not stick up for myself?

Apologise for not being raised here?

33531[/snapback]

Eh, were any of the jokes in that thread about you son?

33533[/snapback]

Just how many retards do you think you've fathered? :)

On a serious note, I'm taking my 5 year old nephew (who's half West indian) to his first match against Blackburn on Sunday. I wouldnt do that if I had the first thought he'd be the subject of racial abuse.

I'm having a genuine crisis of conscience about taking him to see a Newcastle match (and potentially inflicting that grief on him for the rest of his life), but absolutely no worries that he'd be exposed to any racism.

33526[/snapback]

Tell him some of the jokes on this forum, after all, it's only fun.

He'll be rolling around I'm sure.

33536[/snapback]

I havent read them to be honest, but you couldn't miss the point any more spectacularly if you tried.

London

33478[/snapback]

I've nothing against people from London generally although I have a problem with superior types like you. I think you'll find your sort of attitude rubs people from up here up the wrong way and reinforces our stereotypes. Maybe that would explain the way people treat you.

33513[/snapback]

33531[/snapback]

But you're saying where you're from is better than up here or words to that effect. How isn't that having a superior attitude? :)

33541[/snapback]

You're saying the same too about the north!

I said that people were more tolerant in the south which I still believe to be true.

33526[/snapback]

Your not allowed to say 'West Indian' anymore :taunt::D:D:)

33532[/snapback]

I have difficulty saying 'dual heritage' though. I like the phrase as its very affirmative but it does sound very PC.

33543[/snapback]

I know, 'dual heritage' sounds like some kinda old car engine doesn't it?

I cant stand that pc b*ll*cks, i really cant.

London

33478[/snapback]

33513[/snapback]

33531[/snapback]

But you're saying where you're from is better than up here or words to that effect. How isn't that having a superior attitude? :)

33541[/snapback]

I said that people were more tolerant in the south which I still believe to be true.

33556[/snapback]

Dover?

33526[/snapback]

33536[/snapback]

I havent read them to be honest, but you couldn't miss the point any more spectacularly if you tried.

33554[/snapback]

Sammy are you seriously gonna make the poor lad support Newcastle? After 20-odd years of being the only toon fan in the class at school, you're gonna inflict it on your nephew?! Cruel bastard!

33556[/snapback]

Really tolerant to hide behind their Evening Standards on the tube.

33526[/snapback]

Your not allowed to say 'West Indian' anymore :D:D:D:)

33532[/snapback]

33543[/snapback]

I know, 'dual heritage' sounds like some kinda old car engine doesn't it?

I cant stand that pc b*ll*cks, i really cant.

33559[/snapback]

Racist! :taunt:

London

33478[/snapback]

33513[/snapback]

33531[/snapback]

33541[/snapback]

33556[/snapback]

Where have I said the North is better than the South?

Sammy are you seriously gonna make the poor lad support Newcastle?  After 20-odd years of being the only toon fan in the class at school, you're gonna inflict it on your nephew?!  Cruel bastard!

33563[/snapback]

Yeah, cruel bastid! Seeing as Manchester is south of us, that makes him a cruel southern bastid and therefore a racist or something.

33526[/snapback]

33536[/snapback]

33554[/snapback]

Sammy are you seriously gonna make the poor lad support Newcastle? After 20-odd years of being the only toon fan in the class at school, you're gonna inflict it on your nephew?! Cruel bastard!

33563[/snapback]

Like I said mate, I've had a real real crisis of conscience about this one. Genuinely. He keeps asking to be taken though so I finally relented. Blackburn's not too far so the distance is alreet for him too.

I'm still having serious guilt pangs though cos I can still be heard berating me fatha for doing the same thing to this day. :)