No way are there racists here......

Asprilla

2 Questions there AF:

-Why do you start inflamatory threads and then go into stealth mode to watch the thread without people knowing you're there?

-Why do you lie about things like running your own company and then run away when people expose how little you know about it?

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's not ok. If you are seriously trying to defend your right to tell whatever joke you like, whilst hiding behing the old "not for the easily offended" tag, then you are truly ignorant.

That excuse hasn't been acceptable for a generation.

I suggest you rethink your views on a range of matters.

32713[/snapback]

ok so your sensibilities must infringe on mine?

your ideologies and beliefs are somehow more improtant than mine?

if you were truly truly offended by these jokes ask yourself a question, why did you look in the thread? you did so to begin this argument, you wanted to see what would offend you, so that you may be offended.

I don't ask Chavs their opinion of me, I don't spit my dummy when other people on this board mock my weight, fashion sense, baldness etc. Each of which are in my opinion, as much as an indication of the man within as colour religion or nationality.

My dad always told me "Listen to the music, not just the lyrics". [patronise] By that he meant that to look at not only what is said, but who says it, in what context and in which tone.[/patronise] The jokes in that thread were deliberately put into a specific thread which had clear warnings that you should not look if you're afraid you may be offended, you ignored that and as such can have no legal, moral or pedantic reasons to complain.

I wouldn't let a 5yr old child watch a horror movie, then sue the distributor for upsetting the kid, I wouldn't smoke 40 a day then sue big tobacco for the lung cancer I get, I wouldn't wear a Newcastle Shirt in the middle of Sunderland and expect love and hugs from all and sundry!

The minute you ignored the warning you gave up your right to bitch and whine.

You remind me of all these idiots who come to the fore in this increasingly litigious society, all seeking someone to blame for their inadequacies, it's the companies fault I broke my knee, it's the governments fault I'm overweight, it's your fault my blood pressure increases to much that I have a coronary.

take responsibilities for your actions, you looked somewhere you were warned not to. That was your CHOICE, as such you have no right to accuse others of infringing on your sensibilities. You chose to look and risk offence, those that posted jokes did not force them upon you.

if you don't like cheese, don't buy pizza

32732[/snapback]

How did you get to litigious society from being offended by some frankly appalling jokes?

I hate compensation culture as much as you do, don't assume you understand my views on other topics.

If I say to you, beware, offensive content and then post a link, and that link happened to be a child being raped, how would you feel? Would you have "asked for it"?

32792[/snapback]

Tell us again about the business you run, Mr. Branson.

32795[/snapback]

I work for myself. It pays the bills. Now fuck off.

What a twat this bloke is.  Attention-starved winnit-licker.

32789[/snapback]

To be fair though, whilst he may be a complete and utter cock, he's provided an entertaining thread!

32793[/snapback]

Gold! :)

2 Questions there AF:

-Why do you start inflamatory threads and then go into stealth mode to watch the thread without people knowing you're there?

-Why do you lie about things like running your own company and then run away when people expose how little you know about it?

32800[/snapback]

I am permanently on stealth mode because the option is there.

I am self employed and it pays for me to live.

Any other banal questions?

It's not ok. If you are seriously trying to defend your right to tell whatever joke you like, whilst hiding behing the old "not for the easily offended" tag, then you are truly ignorant.

That excuse hasn't been acceptable for a generation.

I suggest you rethink your views on a range of matters.

32713[/snapback]

ok so your sensibilities must infringe on mine?

your ideologies and beliefs are somehow more improtant than mine?

if you were truly truly offended by these jokes ask yourself a question, why did you look in the thread? you did so to begin this argument, you wanted to see what would offend you, so that you may be offended.

I don't ask Chavs their opinion of me, I don't spit my dummy when other people on this board mock my weight, fashion sense, baldness etc. Each of which are in my opinion, as much as an indication of the man within as colour religion or nationality.

My dad always told me "Listen to the music, not just the lyrics". [patronise] By that he meant that to look at not only what is said, but who says it, in what context and in which tone.[/patronise] The jokes in that thread were deliberately put into a specific thread which had clear warnings that you should not look if you're afraid you may be offended, you ignored that and as such can have no legal, moral or pedantic reasons to complain.

I wouldn't let a 5yr old child watch a horror movie, then sue the distributor for upsetting the kid, I wouldn't smoke 40 a day then sue big tobacco for the lung cancer I get, I wouldn't wear a Newcastle Shirt in the middle of Sunderland and expect love and hugs from all and sundry!

The minute you ignored the warning you gave up your right to bitch and whine.

You remind me of all these idiots who come to the fore in this increasingly litigious society, all seeking someone to blame for their inadequacies, it's the companies fault I broke my knee, it's the governments fault I'm overweight, it's your fault my blood pressure increases to much that I have a coronary.

take responsibilities for your actions, you looked somewhere you were warned not to. That was your CHOICE, as such you have no right to accuse others of infringing on your sensibilities. You chose to look and risk offence, those that posted jokes did not force them upon you.

if you don't like cheese, don't buy pizza

32732[/snapback]

How did you get to litigious society from being offended by some frankly appalling jokes?

I hate compensation culture as much as you do, don't assume you understand my views on other topics.

If I say to you, beware, offensive content and then post a link, and that link happened to be a child being raped, how would you feel? Would you have "asked for it"?

32792[/snapback]

Tell us again about the business you run, Mr. Branson.

32795[/snapback]

I work for myself. It pays the bills. Now fuck off.

32802[/snapback]

How is the pyramid selling business these days?

2 Questions there AF:

32800[/snapback]

32807[/snapback]

You attack the questions becuase you don't like to be found out, don't worry that's natural.

You said you ran your own company and did your own accounts yet when asked a very basic accounting question which you would be required to know to do those accounts you got it wrong, why? And why do you keep avoiding this topic?

Oh and by the way, doing something because you can is infantile logic, care to try again?

2 Questions there AF:

32800[/snapback]

32807[/snapback]

You attack the questions becuase you don't like to be found out, don't worry that's natural.

You said you ran your own company and did your own accounts yet when asked a very basic accounting question which you would be required to know to do those accounts you got it wrong, why? And why do you keep avoiding this topic?

Oh and by the way, doing something because you can is infantile logic, care to try again?

32810[/snapback]

I didn't invent stealth mode, so fuck yourself.

I am self employed and have a business of which I am the sole trader.

It pays for me to do the things I want to do.

I got caught out on an accounting question which was my mistake. It won't happen again. I'm sorry.

2 Questions there AF:

32800[/snapback]

32807[/snapback]

32810[/snapback]

I got caught out on an accounting question which was my mistake. It won't happen again. I'm sorry.

32814[/snapback]

Since when has being a rent boy been classed as running your own business???

And you've avoided his question on using stealth mode again, obviously can't answer it, so you'd better tell people to fuck off again, that'll work.

2 Questions there AF:

32800[/snapback]

32807[/snapback]

32810[/snapback]

32814[/snapback]

And you've avoided his question on using stealth mode again, obviously can't answer it, so you'd better tell people to fuck off again, that'll work.

32815[/snapback]

You're a complete cock.

You have a "futurama" avatar. And a quote in your sig.

You are a complete cock.

Well done.

I didn't invent stealth mode either, yet I've never used it. Sounds interesting, would you mind explaining why you use it?

Errors are quite acceptable AF, no need to apologise. Would you care to explain the error to me and why it was wrong? Oh, and why you keep avoiding the subject?

Why are you being so rude by the way? You asked people to give you a chance and you'd stop being a 'Prima Donna'. I did, and you continue to get abusive. Not really in line with the politically correct, learned intellectual entrepreneur you aspire to.

2 Questions there AF:

32800[/snapback]

32807[/snapback]

32810[/snapback]

32814[/snapback]

32815[/snapback]

You're a complete cock.

You are a complete cock.

Well done.

32817[/snapback]

:)

Ah i love it when you get under somebody's skin, mainly by correctly pointing out they're a rent boy.

And Futurama is one of the best programmes on TV, so mentioning i have an avatar of it is really a great way of insulting me :blush:

You've got cock on the brain, best cut down on your workload i think

Edited by Papa Lazaru

This thread deteriorated when instead of giving rational augments you all descended into personal abuse. tbh I read the thread and was disgusted, some of the jokes have no place on any civilised forum, I never commented because I was warned and read the thread in spite of the warnings Dont make it right though.

Lame as fuck. I'm glad I don't know the people who made these "jokes".

32671[/snapback]

Is that a loosely-veiled threat??

Pretty big words, particularly from someone who views the forum in stealth mode (the mods and admins can see you doing that you know! :))

32785[/snapback]

If I was trying to hide, I wouldn't post..... :taunt:

I am in stealth mode because there is the option.

Don't put it on your forum if you don't want people to use it.

32796[/snapback]

I couldn't give a shit who uses it and it's an feature of the software, not something I've added...

I just find it amusing why such an hard-man like yourself has to stay hidden! :blush:

Gemmill,

People with a bit of "get up and go" are able to work for themselves.

I don't have to deal with an annoying boss and I enjoy what I do.

If you want to believe my life is hell, feel free.

32812[/snapback]

Really??

Aren't you effectively your own boss? I'd revisit that statement if I were you! :)

Gemmill,

32812[/snapback]

Really??

Aren't you effectively your own boss? I'd revisit that statement if I were you! :)

32824[/snapback]

:blush:

He'd give himself the sack for being such a pain in the arse, but he would sue himself for unfair dismissal if he did!

Gemmill,

32812[/snapback]

Really??

Aren't you effectively your own boss? I'd revisit that statement if I were you! :blush:

32824[/snapback]

:taunt:

He'd give himself the sack for being such a pain in the arse, but he would sue himself for unfair dismissal if he did!

32828[/snapback]

S'pose it'd give him something to do when he hasn't got a 'trick'! :)

Gemmill,

32812[/snapback]

Really??

Aren't you effectively your own boss? I'd revisit that statement if I were you! :taunt:

32824[/snapback]

:D

32828[/snapback]

S'pose it'd give him something to do when he hasn't got a 'trick'! :)

32830[/snapback]

Yes, given his chosen proffesion i could have chosen a better turn of phrase than "Pain in the arse" :blush:

Oh look, he can't answer my simple questions so he's fecked off. Or is he still hiding in skulk mode Craig?

Either way AF you've spent enough time fucking off the people on this board so I'm going to ask you every time I see you on here.

2 Questions there AF:

32800[/snapback]

32807[/snapback]

32810[/snapback]

32814[/snapback]

32815[/snapback]

You're a complete cock.

You are a complete cock.

Well done.

32817[/snapback]

futuramarist, lowest of thew low :)

You are very very boring.

Well done.

You are also racist, sexist and homophobic.

You should try to get up to speed with attitudes in the civilised world.

You can divert attention all you like, but I'm right and you know it.

This thread deteriorated when instead of giving rational augments you all descended into personal abuse. tbh I read the thread and was disgusted, some of the jokes have no place on any civilised forum, I never commented because I was warned and read the thread in spite of the warnings Dont make it right though.

32820[/snapback]

Spot on dude. :)

I'm sorry, you must have missed my question before. Can you give me an example of the first-hand experience you have had in backing up your statement that women in London have far more opportunities than us women in Newcastle?

Oh, and no hilarious comments about working in Greggs this time please :)