On this forum....

Asprilla

Why do they do that?

(seriously)

33495[/snapback]

I've no idea. But I got the piss ripped out of me something chronic at school when my parents got divorced (at around 13). I was called Billy Kramer for months. :)

33502[/snapback]

That must have helped....

33511[/snapback]

I thought it was funny tbh.

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

awwww sima, im sure he didnt mean that. I dont think its possible to genuinely dislike any person that you've never met in person!

33497[/snapback]

I should really start using more smilies.

33506[/snapback]

:):blush:

Kids are cruel, doesn't matter which part of the country they come from, they can all be cruel bastids. It's all part of being ignorant.

33519[/snapback]

Northern kids are blatantly worse than Southern kids though. What with their soot covered faces and long shifts down the pits.

33516[/snapback]

I bet you didn't really. Not at the time.

Anyway, if that's something people here are proud of, I'm glad I didn't grow up here. Kids are cruel I know, but that's bollocks.

I think that whole "knock you down a peg" attitude is tiresome.

33516[/snapback]

Anyway, if that's something people here are proud of, I'm glad I didn't grow up here. Kids are cruel I know, but that's bollocks.

33521[/snapback]

The fact you say that doesn't surprise me at all.

Yes, i think thats very true Gemmill, but also in my experience I've found Northerners can also be the most generous, warm, kind hearted people i know.

33508[/snapback]

You don't know many do you? :)

33512[/snapback]

:blush:

Honestly i have a few very good friends in the North East, they've always been wonderful to me. But just generally, on my trips to Newcastle, ive always found the natives helpful, friendly and really wam. People dont seem so reserved and uptight.

Kids are cruel, doesn't matter which part of the country they come from, they can all be cruel bastids. It's all part of being ignorant.

33519[/snapback]

Northern kids are blatantly worse than Southern kids though. What with their soot covered faces and long shifts down the pits.

33520[/snapback]

The Scots are the worst :)

Yes, i think thats very true Gemmill, but also in my experience I've found Northerners can also be the most generous, warm, kind hearted people i know.

33508[/snapback]

33512[/snapback]

:taunt:

Honestly i have a few very good friends in the North East, they've always been wonderful to me. But just generally, on my trips to Newcastle, ive always found the natives helpful, friendly and really wam. People dont seem so reserved and uptight.

33524[/snapback]

I think being an attractive lady gives you one up on mr foreskin. Much more 'approachable'. :blush:

33516[/snapback]

33521[/snapback]

I didn't say I was proud of it. I used it as an example of people being harsh in their pisstaking. It was my mates saying it, and it was a joke. Thankfully I can take a joke.

33519[/snapback]

33520[/snapback]

The Scots are the worst :)

33527[/snapback]

You're all soft southern bastards to us tbh.

33508[/snapback]

33512[/snapback]

33524[/snapback]

I think being an attractive lady gives you one up on mr foreskin. Much more 'approachable'. :blush:

33528[/snapback]

:D:D

I was once at the metro and left it a bit late to get to a match, eventually got a taxi, the driver was sooo helpful (and a massive toonfan) he drove like a madman to get me to SJP in time for kick off! Bloody marvellous that day was :D

Perfectly acceptable.  Nowt worse than a person that can't grab context tbh.

33594[/snapback]

FACT

33599[/snapback]

Smileys are necessary and Gol has gotten boring in his old age.

:)

Perfectly acceptable.  Nowt worse than a person that can't grab context tbh.

33594[/snapback]

FACT

33599[/snapback]

Smileys are necessary and Gol has gotten boring in his old age.

33608[/snapback]

:blush:

33609[/snapback]

Don't mind him Gol, his sore eye is deceiving him! :)