The man who sent SMO a pic of his cock

Jusoda Kid

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

How did this latest cock episode come about in the first place?

SMO got a random cock pic sent to him in error, we thought it may have been some sicko on here as a couple of posters had his mobile no

Edited by Wacky Jnr

The sick fuck has just sent me a pic of his 16 year old cousin in a swimsuit ffs!!

Anyone know how to block a number on a Sony Eriksson W850i?

You can't block individual numbers apparently. You'll need to contact your provider and get your number changed... although that'll mean that you'll have to go round and update all those cubical walls! :D

The sick fuck has just sent me a pic of his 16 year old cousin in a swimsuit ffs!!

You can't block individual numbers apparently. You'll need to contact your provider and get your number changed... although that'll mean that you'll have to go round and update all those cubical walls! :D

Put his numebr up on here, we all ring him witholding our numbers. Morning noon and night that will sicken the little bastard.

Put his numebr up on here, we all ring him witholding our numbers. Morning noon and night that will sicken the little bastard.

Speak for yourself Berb :rolleyes:

Just for the record, I saw the cock pic on the first page before Wacky deleted it and I'd like to categorically state that it wasn't anyone('s) I recognised. Wouldn't put it past being SMO himself though. :lol:

get his number on here and make him feel special by also giving him the link to this website.

Bawan just wants his number. :lol:

Will u fuck off!!! :lol: what ever iv said for the past few days iv had you on my case.

get his number on here and make him feel special by also giving him the link to this website.

Will u fuck off!!! :lol: what ever iv said for the past few days iv had you on my case.

I'm just jealous of your lottery win mate. :lol:

I'm just jealous of your lottery win mate. :lol:

:D