Fifth Liverpool player is burgled

khay

Exactly my opinion Alex... Everton fans (pretty much like Spurs really) are permanently argumentative about how much bigger a club they are than us. We all know Liverpool are.

I know what you mean about the arrogance though - but then their success speaks volumes. People bitch about how 'lucky' Liverpool might have been to get to two Champions League finals in 3 years but the fact remains that they were in a position to get there when we can't even qualify for it...

BTW for the first time ever I will be sitting in the away end on Saturday :o If you lot see any aggro up in the L7 corner its probably cos I've opened my trap a bit too much! :crylaughin:

I'm in the home end with two pool fans. :unsure:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon
Exactly my opinion Alex... Everton fans (pretty much like Spurs really) are permanently argumentative about how much bigger a club they are than us. We all know Liverpool are.

I know what you mean about the arrogance though - but then their success speaks volumes. People bitch about how 'lucky' Liverpool might have been to get to two Champions League finals in 3 years but the fact remains that they were in a position to get there when we can't even qualify for it...

BTW for the first time ever I will be sitting in the away end on Saturday :o If you lot see any aggro up in the L7 corner its probably cos I've opened my trap a bit too much! :crylaughin:

I'm in the home end with two pool fans. :o

:unsure: Where? chokes

I'm in the home end with two pool fans. :o

:unsure: Where? chokes

A true geordie would be able to spot them without asking tbh.

Ok I might be biased.... :crylaughin:

But then I've never had the arguments with a red that I have had with Everton fans before... those lot truly are a bunch of bitter c*nts!!

What do you expect? It's hardly news is it though for The Sun to print that, "Merseyside home burgled", it's just the same as "Tyneside man gets abused by charva scum"

Fixed your post. :crylaughin:

Aye if you live in places like Benwell, Walker or Heaton etc.... there are parts of Tyneside which are quite reserved you know.

I live in Heaton and frequent Byker & Walker quite often and I'm yet to be abused, you lot must look like easy targets tbh

What do you expect? It's hardly news is it though for The Sun to print that, "Merseyside home burgled", it's just the same as "Tyneside man gets abused by charva scum"

Aye if you live in places like Benwell, Walker or Heaton etc.... there are parts of Tyneside which are quite reserved you know.

I live in Heaton and frequent Byker & Walker quite often and I'm yet to be abused, you lot must look like easy targets tbh

Not even off Smooth Operator's lass? Heard quite the few have crash landed on her bacon strip tbh.

Watching the match in a pub outside Manchester, with a mate who's a scouser, who lived in Newcastle for 8 years and I was born in Newcastle too. Still with me?

Strangely looking forward to this one. I think it's because my mate tends to watch and support the toon matches with me so I'm quite looking forward to the banter I reckon.

As for the thoughts on Everton and Liverpool - I agree. I worked with an Evertonian for 9 months and had had friends who where toffees before this. I was reasonably apathetic before meeting this guy but now I loathe them. I reckon 9 months in Strangeways for doing something bad would pale into insignificance compared to what I endured before the bastid handed his notice in. Apart from the fact he was 27 and still lived with his Mam (his dad still made his packed lunch and his mam still ironed his clothes because he couldn't), he never shut up about how great Everton were, how they we so much bigger and better than Liverpool and how we kept stealing Moyes' transfer targets.

On topic though, I wonder if an insider to the club is involved?

Well I was born in Newcastle, Adamstown to be exact and although I work with a woman who lives in Liverpool, she catches the train in everyday can you believe, I'll be watching the match in Wollstonecraft but not with my blue scouse mate, who generally is a nice guy but a cunt at the same time. :crylaughin:

Guest stevieintoon
Well I was born in Newcastle, Adamstown to be exact and although I work with a woman who lives in Liverpool, she catches the train in everyday can you believe, I'll be watching the match in Wollstonecraft but not with my blue scouse mate, who generally is a nice guy but a cunt at the same time. :crylaughin:

Where the fucks Adamstown?

You use your height to your advantage tbf.