Radio One

Glasgow Mag

That Chris Moyles - what a crappy show it is in the morning. Far too much chat, not enough music.

lately there tends to be a slot at 8.45 onwards, when I'm rushing about trying to get parked and into work on time when he has some celebrity on the show to plug their latest DVD/Book/Game out on sale for Christmas - recent mornings we've had Matt Lucas and Jeremy Clarkson. It's blatant advertising, on the BBC which doesn't do advertising. For example:

Moyles: Now Jeremy, usually these DVDs are really expensive, I'd never think of buying one.

Clarkson: Well Chris, this one you can get for around £12.99

Moyles: Wow! What a bargain Jeremy!

The show is so full of celebrities licking each others' arses. It pisses me off.

Also getting a bit bored of the chat in the rest of the show - Rachael - the token bimbo, Aled, the token gay, Comedy Dave - the bloke.

The Scott Mills show in theafternoon is a bit better - occasionally laugh at the prank calls.

Mills is dreaful. I can listen to Moyles but it's no surprise the BBC is burning money when you consider they have someone just to fire off jingles amongst a cast of about twenty people for one show.

I'm dissappointed in Clarkson, he's slagged off Moyles for years, what's he now doing on his bloody show?

Making money. :lol:

Although what anyone would actually listen to on Radio 1 (that isn't a 16 years old chav and/or had some sort of brain injury anyway) I dunno.

I'm dissappointed in Clarkson, he's slagged off Moyles for years, what's he now doing on his bloody show?

Making money. :icon_lol:

Although what anyone would actually listen to on Radio 1 (that isn't a 16 years old chav and/or had some sort of brain injury anyway) I dunno.

RobW likes Radio 1 doesn't he? :lol:

Moyles is a total c*nt but I tend to listen to his show in the mornings for a bit of light relief/banter. Some of it is quite funny. I don't think I could stomach him if he didn't have the other million people on the team though. Agree about the advertising though, it has become a total joke lately - but then I'd rather listen to that than yet another round of that crap Kanye West song/Kylie's latest pathetic offering.

I used to think Moyles was the best thing on the radio but in the last few months its all talk and no music

worse its talk about various reality TV shows and now its about shows that he and his mates are in

the guests are mainly rubbish promoting some recent album/movie/tv show

Nothing will ever make me like Mills - he's a total idiot but I notice that slag from Bolton or wherever keeps popping up as a "stand-in" - once you are IN at the beeb you are IN for life it seems

I got bored of Radio 1 a while back. Listened to Talk Sport for an age after that but became increasing annoyed with some twatful views. So much so, I even found myself listening to Radio 2 now and again :lol:

I used to think Moyles was the best thing on the radio but in the last few months its all talk and no music

Have you just recovered from a brain injury recently? :lol:

(actually come to think of it he may be the best thing on Radio 1.... that is however a scary thought)

Edited by Fop

I dont tend to really listen to the radio.

It's better to be able to listen to what you want, when you want without a daft southerner talking to you at the same time abut some terribly monotonous subject you wish you never heard about anyway.

Leona Lewis or some shite :lol:

worse its talk about various reality TV shows and now its about shows that he and his mates are in

the guests are mainly rubbish promoting some recent album/movie/tv show

Nothing will ever make me like Mills - he's a total idiot but I notice that slag from Bolton or wherever keeps popping up as a "stand-in" - once you are IN at the beeb you are IN for life it seems

QFT. Who in the fuck likes that talentless cretin? Really resent the fact that licence money goes in her pocket just so she can waffle on about her fucking bairn all day.

I listen to Radio Newcastle in the morning, like a bit of news rather tha music or listening to some ego DJ surounded my his mates going 'ooo..you're funny Chris, have we menrioned that in the last 5 minutes?' Tried listening to Talksport but the morning show is basically adverts for white van men and southern travel news with a bit of sport in between.