Nobs at the match!

Kid Dynamite

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I can remember the classic going-home-early-moment.

It was 2-4 in favour of Leicester back in the early nineties. A few people were disappearing around me. Anyway, Mickey Quinn and Mark McGhee scored 3 in the last few minutes to win 5-4. Awesome! :unsure:

Although my football memory is shite, I seem to remember a game against Watford (I think) which fairly closely matched that scenario. Im pretty sure it was bonfire night n'all. If I had to guess Id say around 83/84?

Someone help me out?

Well before my time. I was only 4-5 years old then. :finger:

Because they are the only ones that dont find your attempt at viz like humour funny? bellwrapper.

No because, they're a couple of nackers, like yourself.

Don't even know why I waste my time talking to you tbh, I wouldn't give you the time of day in real life :finger:

And Meenzer....Fuck Off :unsure:

Guest stevieintoon
The difference being id have put you on your arse rather than give you a hacky look.

You're more than welcome to try at Fulham if you wish, in the extremely unlikely event that you're actually there. I'd gladly give you the opportunity.

Im sure the club would love more fans like you steve.

I'm sure they would too, fuckin better atmosphere for starters, than SKY bandwagon jumpers like you. People have written books about the likes of you, and the sad demise of footballing culture, ye arsehole.

Guest stevieintoon
The title of this thread is the most ironic I've seen up to now given who the author is.

Programme - £3 a go, I'd have thought you'd be more prudent with your money on NHS wages

In his seat at 230

Geordie Jackpot ticket

Moans about people having a drink

Moans about people queuing for a pint

Mars Bar

Bottle of water

4 games a season

You are obviously misunderstanding the definition of irony :unsure:

We can all be nobs at the match, and don't deny it. Against Arsenal I was pissed, I make no apology for it, I had a good drink, and at half time I had two pints rather than my normal one. A few minutes before we scored, people stopped singin, and I lost me temper, I looked round (baring in mind am in Level 7 as well), and just snapped "its fuckin full o women, old cunts, and specky cunts in here), which got me loads of hacky looks off various people who fitted the above descriptions. As soon as I said it I knew I'd made a mistake, the woman in front went off it, said I was getting reported after the match, on about her kid being there, and me swearing, I was in the wrong, but if you're going to bring a kid to the match, take it to the family encolsure, because there's always going to be some foul mouthed pissed up wanker kicking around.

I was that pissed that 10 minutes after the goal, I had to ask the bloke next to me who scored, it happens that quick, I didn't even watch his Gump run.

Your one of the exact same people this thread is about. The difference being id have put you on your arse rather than give you a hacky look. You admitted yourself against arsenal you were so pissed it took you 10 minutes to figure out who scored? I just dont see the point in shelling out £600 a year if you miss half the match through inebriation or queueing for a drink.

As for me, i dont buy a geordie jackpot ticket, and i have a season ticket so i see every game, not 4. Im sorry if a mars bar and bottle of water with a programme make me look uncool, but fortunately i dont go to the match to look hard and swear in front of kids. I go because i support the club and enjoy football. Im sure the club would love more fans like you steve.

How many shredded wheat you on now? Fucking nails tbh

The kids a tosser I'll give him the opportunity to put me on my arse any time he wants.

I'm sure they would too, fuckin better atmosphere for starters, than SKY bandwagon jumpers like you. People have written books about the likes of you, and the sad demise of footballing culture, ye arsehole.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

The difference being id have put you on your arse rather than give you a hacky look.

You're more than welcome to try at Fulham if you wish, in the extremely unlikely event that you're actually there. I'd gladly give you the opportunity.

Im sure the club would love more fans like you steve.

Agreed, I bet J69 doesn't even open his mouth at the match. The closest he probably gets to showing some emotion is crushing his bottle of water and eating his Mars bar faster.

I blame him for the shit atmosphere in the ground if I'm honest :unsure:

Out of everything i had a dig at him for hes most upset about the slight on his masculinity :unsure: You and wacky could be brothers. Tbh youre a sadder twat then i thought if youre really that arsed about being a sooperer sooper fan than anyone else. With any luck that old woman next to you will report you and everyone around you can go back to enjoying the match without the drunken foul mouthed idiot next to them that makes everyone stand up to let him out 5 minutes early, back in 5 minutes late etc.

Guest stevieintoon
Out of everything i had a dig at him for hes most upset about the slight on his masculinity :unsure: You and wacky could be brothers. Tbh youre a sadder twat then i thought if youre really that arsed about being a sooperer sooper fan than anyone else. With any luck that old woman next to you will report you and everyone around you can go back to enjoying the match without the drunken foul mouthed idiot next to them that makes everyone stand up to let him out 5 minutes early, back in 5 minutes late etc.

Stick to fantasising about knocking people out and wacking them over the head with your Mars Bar you idiot. Your digs are irrelevant, I had more than a dig at you, your response pathetic to say the least, "I'd knock you out if you were near me", desperate beyond belief, some 5ft8 cyber geek flexing his net muscles, is this what our support has been reduced to?

From this:

2%20Pints.jpg

To this:

marsbarMS1205_468x272.jpg

BuxtonStill.jpg

in 15 short years.. :finger:.....thank you Mr Murdoch

I tae it hes purposefully ignoring the fact that im at every home game and was still at the majority when i didnt have a season ticket. Gives more backing to his argument that drinking alcohol makes you a better football fan in some strange way?