Colour Blindness

smoggeordie

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Im 50/50. I dont have a problem with R/G etc. Only the occasional shade (like dark blue to black). The really odd one for me is the sky at night. Sometimes at dusk the sky looks a pea green colour and I get told its pink. but Ive never known it any different. Never actually found that out unti lI was about 10-12. I dont have a problem with major colours though. Despite that I was stopped being an electrical engineer in the TA. Fair enough like. Its never caused me a problem though, only bemusement.

Apparently i have a minor condition of one of the colour blindness thingos. I went for a medical for a job and you had to look at big circle with all the little circles around it. In the middle should read a number however i got the first few then just couldnt see anything after that. I was just guessing random numbers!

Guest stevieintoon

Spotty, specky little admin virgins taking the piss out of what is a disability on Newcastle Online are a predicatble disgrace, don't expect it on here though.

Spotty, specky little admin virgins taking the piss out of what is a disability on Newcastle Online are a predicatble disgrace, don't expect it on here though.

As opposed to your healthy attitude towards short-sightedness in this and the other thread today. ;)

Im colour blind and ive got bad eyes in general.

I dont like wearing glasses so i dont though,

Just means i can play guitar quite well with eyes closed now, Fluke ;)

Guest stevieintoon

As opposed to your healthy attitude towards short-sightedness in this and the other thread today. ;)

I just think glasses look shit, big Jack Duckworth glasses especially on young people like on the above mentioned board. Why not get contact lenses? I had glasses and was briefly a specky cunt myself, but soon switched to lenses, me eyes changed in one game against Norwich in 1994 it was scary, I became so short sighted I used to miss busses because I wouldn't put my hand out in case I was stopping the wrong bus. Used to happen regular that.

Anyone on here colour blind?

I'm Red/Green CB and it really is a bitch ;) Could well screw me out of a few potential careers.

One of the lads is. Didn't find out til he was playing golf, and lost his red tee in the grass. Was right in front of him.

I just think glasses look shit, big Jack Duckworth glasses especially on young people like on the above mentioned board. Why not get contact lenses? I had glasses and was briefly a specky cunt myself, but soon switched to lenses, me eyes changed in one game against Norwich in 1994 it was scary, I became so short sighted I used to miss busses because I wouldn't put my hand out in case I was stopping the wrong bus. Used to happen regular that.

Aye, big frames do look ridiculous like. I can't be doing with contacts, too much hassle (even the one-use ones) and I prefer the look of myself with glasses, it makes even the daftest twat look vaguely intellectual. ;)

Guest stevieintoon

Aye, big frames do look ridiculous like. I can't be doing with contacts, too much hassle (even the one-use ones) and I prefer the look of myself with glasses, it makes even the daftest twat look vaguely intellectual. :icon_lol:

What about Roeder or Paddy Conroy? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0KO2KmuR534 Listen to what he says to the 18 month old baby ;)

colorblind1.jpg

colorblind2.jpg

colorblind3.jpg

colorblind4.jpg

colorblind5.jpg

colorblind6.jpg

Now i can see the first one and second last one however i had to find the answer to see the last one. The others i wouldnt even have a clue although now i can see the 45...

Answers;

1 - 25

2 - 6

3 - 45

4 - 8

5 - 56

6 - 29

colorblind1.jpg

colorblind2.jpg

colorblind3.jpg

colorblind4.jpg

colorblind5.jpg

colorblind6.jpg

Now i can see the first one and second last one however i had to find the answer to see the last one. The others i wouldnt even have a clue although now i can see the 45...

Answers;

1 - 25

2 - 6

3 - 45

4 - 8

5 - 56

6 - 29

I can only see the first one.

I remember taking that test in school and all my mates laughing at me because they thought i was taking the piss :unsure:

I thought it was a case of Smog needing to get a grip tbh. The idea of you trying to take the moral highground over something like this is pretty funny / ironic too, don't you think?

Is this a myth or dont you actually get colour blind women?

Depends on the type, some types women are much less likely to show (although they may still carry it) due to the way it's expressed and the obvious differences between male and female chromosomes.

Guest stevieintoon

I thought it was a case of Smog needing to get a grip tbh. The idea of you trying to take the moral highground over something like this is pretty funny / ironic too, don't you think?

Nar