Best poster on this board

Guest stevieintoon

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Oceania World Cup spot thread has to be the all-time no. 1. Not least because I broke Blaydon's brain.

Aye resulting in him turning to drugs and becoming a hardcore raver... :rolleyes:

http://www.enigmaentertainment.com.au/forum/member.php?u=473

There he is ;)

is that blaydon?

fucking quality. especially this thread where he asks advice on whether he should get his eyebrow pierced

http://www.enigmaentertainment.com.au/foru...hread.php?t=592

Pretty sure that's him. I remember Li3nZ not too long ago posting a link to his homepage where Blaydon/Benny/Adidas/Cheyne was going on about going to Adelaide for a rave and it being the the first time he'd flown. Makes his coming over here to work with his uncle at the Chronicle even more impressive tbf.

Brilliant :yes

I'd like to meet Fop, if only to slam his head in a car door repeatedly. If anything, it will give him an idea of what it's like to talk to him. :rolleyes:

Had to laugh at last weeks smodcast when they defined FOP as "Fat Overweight Penis".

I had wondered like.

;)

The name always reminds me of the below-par hair pomade Ulysses has to purchase in O Brother Where Art Thou.

:yes Was on the other night. "Dammit I don't want Dapper Dan, I'm a Fop man!"

Other way round, you spaz. :blush:

I'd like to meet Fop, if only to slam his head in a car door repeatedly. If anything, it will give him an idea of what it's like to talk to him. :blush:

Had to laugh at last weeks smodcast when they defined FOP as "Fat Overweight Penis".

I had wondered like.

;)

The name always reminds me of the below-par hair pomade Ulysses has to purchase in O Brother Where Art Thou.

:yes Was on the other night. "Dammit I don't want Dapper Dan, I'm a Fop man!"

Other way round, you spaz. :(

:rolleyes:

Even then it'd still be wrong.

"Well, I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!"

I'd like to meet Fop, if only to slam his head in a car door repeatedly. If anything, it will give him an idea of what it's like to talk to him. ;)

I had wondered like.

:lol:

B) Was on the other night. "Dammit I don't want Dapper Dan, I'm a Fop man!"

Other way round, you spaz. :razz:

:lol:

Even then it'd still be wrong.

"Well, I don't want Fop, goddamn it! I'm a Dapper Dan man!"

Fop lives! Man what a coont he was.