Best poster on this board

Guest stevieintoon

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest stevieintoon
Poster you'd most like to meet would be a good category imo.

Everybodies met somebody off here, at one time or another, so just ask them.

Poster you'd most like to meet would be a good category imo.

sounds like you're heading towards the polls now .....

I have met a couple of people who are registered on here, apart from peasepud who I stood looking at not knowing for sure if it was him or not.

Guest stevieintoon
Nor have I

You've not met NE5??

We should have a net meet where no students/graduates/people with big hair/people who work in Belfast/ are allowed apart from Nick.

Some of you need to get your heads out of your arses and come along for a drink. It's actually quite a good laugh.

You're right, would love to see that smile in the flesh ;)

Probably need a stab proof vest on after the cheek I've dished out to people on here ;)

A few I'd like to meet are: Stevie, Patrokles, Wacky, S-O, Leazes, Holden, Ally, LuckyLuke, Radgi, Dan (even though he in a huff with me). Apologies to anyone I've forgot. Would probably regret it after having met some of them like ;) Parky too but he's N-O really.

Trophyshy too.

And Spongebob.

Edited by alex

A few I'd like to meet are: Stevie, Patrokles, Wacky, S-O, Leazes, Holden, Ally, LuckyLuke, Radgi, Dan (even though he in a huff with me). Apologies to anyone I've forgot. Would probably regret it after having met some of them like ;) Parky too but he's N-O really.

aaah..thanks Alex....I did actually turn up for a piss up once, not a bad bunch really altho some didn't actually speak to me ;) Everyone should try it once !!

aaah..thanks Alex....I did actually turn up for a piss up once, not a bad bunch really altho some didn't actually speak to me ;) Everyone should try it once !!

Thats because you scared them tbh :P

aaah..thanks Alex....I did actually turn up for a piss up once, not a bad bunch really altho some didn't actually speak to me :P Everyone should try it once !!

Thats because you scared them tbh :razz:

;) I was on my bestest behaviour too !!!

Wasn't there 'til the following night unfortunately. Didn't have a pass out for both :P

Alex general allround winner manages to combine footy common sense with general chat skills.

Others to mention.

HP - I look out for his posts more now that he is on the slide as a film buff.

Verlaine - Witty, resonant and slightly arty which I like.

2J - Not as good this year as last. But still has the ability to tickle.

T-Keith Brandishing a new line in pithy re-joinders.

Jimbo, Wacky and Manc-mag for footie chat.

Recently I've started noticing Rico.