Bellamy's Reaction

David Kelly

Bobby said he was a problem player too, difference is he took on the problem players if he felt they were worthwhile. He felt Bellamy, Robert, Romario were worth the hassle.

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Edit: I liked the little shit and thats that  :wacko:

35865[/snapback]

I like you ;)

And I hated seeing him playing for the other side. But, I guess there's no surprise there. I'm not even going to get into the bellamy argument, because despite everything, I'm still biased... :D *hopeless*

36206[/snapback]

i like you too lou :huh: Us girls always know whats best ;)

Really?? 100% nonesense??

So you say that without a shadow of a doubt, if Craig Bellamy was still here, we'd have still have signed Michael Owen? That's gotta be one of the most ridiculous statements I've seen in a long, long while....  ;)

36325[/snapback]

you're doing a good enough job yourself Craig :wacko:

To say the opinion "we couldnt have" is nonsense isnt the same as saying we would have which is what you accuse him of saying. He's not saying we would have signed Bellamy.

the ridiculous post I was refering to (light heartedly) wasn't your opinion on the signing of Owen it was the one quoted above.

whats even more ridiculous is I've even got involved in this

36397[/snapback]

:D

Though to be fair you read my mind and posted what i would.

Craig, what he said is right, i thought to state we couldn't have Owen here without losing Bellamy as an undisputable fact is indeed nonsense (of the 100% variety :huh: )

What i haven't said is that with Bellamy still here we would 100% definitely have signed Owen, but that IMO we would have because we need another striker, Bellamy is a no.2 striker not no.1 and that money would have been made available when Owen was a definite option.

And who's to say if we had kept Bellamy and signed Owen that Bellamy wouldn't have spat his dummy out like he did when we bid for Rooney?  ;)

36751[/snapback]

Somebody wants to stir it all up :wacko:

Serious answer, who knows, he may have done. But people forget with the Rooney one he retracted it the next day and admitted that having a microphone stuck in his face with that question straight after the Norwich match meant he spoke without thinking and he changed to accepting it would be a good signing and he'd have to fight for his place.

So i imagine he'd have got on with it, especially as like me i expect he would fancy playing alongside Owen because Shearer wouldn't be around for much longer.

Microphone stuck in his face? all he had to say was he would be a fantastic acquisition. Diplomacy has to be easier than "I'll have to consider my posistion" surely?

Microphone stuck in his face?  all he had to say was he would be a fantastic acquisition.  Diplomacy has to be easier than "I'll have to consider my posistion" surely?

36759[/snapback]

You have to remember even his fans, (like me) ackowledge that he (like many footballers) is an idiot alot of the time, and they don't engage their brain before they react. So it wasn't surprising to see a stupid initial reaction followed up by a more sensible answer on reflection.

Common sense would suggest diplomacy first though, you would have thought. Then again we are all better people in hindsight.

Edited by Sima

Common sense would suggest diplomacy first though, you would have thought.  Then again we are all better people in hindsight.

36797[/snapback]

You'd think, but from chairman, manager and some players at NUFC i expect stupidity when a TV camera and microphone are present!

And who's to say if we had kept Bellamy and signed Owen that Bellamy wouldn't have spat his dummy out like he did when we bid for Rooney?  :lol:

36751[/snapback]

Could you please explain to me what objection you have to a player wanting to play football ?

Unless you would rather have a Marcelino or some idle twat happy to sit on the bench ?

Bellamys comment epitomised his attitude on the field. He wants to play, and to win. He wanted to play, and to win, more than most of his team mates, and that is the only influence he had on his team mates. As fuckwit said, in another of his brainstorming hypocrisies, "I'm only interested in what happens when you cross the white line".

Edited by LeazesMag

So, if you're mad you get an answer back before you talk to yourself?

35916[/snapback]

By George, I think he has got it.....

35917[/snapback]

If it's before you talk to yourself, it's not an answer back though is it?

35918[/snapback]

It's a precursor surely ? :lol:

What we would like to know is, what it is classed as when you get an answer to a completely different question before you have even thought about the differing question you were about to ask yourselves ? :lol:  ;)

36145[/snapback]

Iv'e already told you the answer to that two hours ago ffs!!

36148[/snapback]

But you said PURPLE!!

I suppose if there is one lasting image of Bellamy, it's the brainless petulant action of the abusive text to Shearer. That summed up Bellamy - a prune instead of a brain.

36881[/snapback]

Phil. Is there any proof this is true ?

Even if it is, doesn't it tell you something ? Why text Shearer, due to him feeling bitter about being pushed out of the club ?

Does Shearer indeed have too much influence ?

Is the club being run by a clique ?

Both these scenarios are bad news, very bad news. Very worrying.

Bellamy should have texted Souness, or one of his coaching staff, not his team mate and captain. Something must be very wrong at the club for a player to take a step like that. Thats what needs addressing, not kicking out the player who brings the matter to the attention of us the fans and others, however it was leaked and became public knowledge. I believe some, including Souness, call it a "poisonous cancer"

is there any proof of souness having bellamy by the throat ? yet there is proof that bellamy admitted faking injury during training,there is as much proof that marcelinhos faked injuries to miss games as bellamy did on pulling out the l/pool game during the warm up.

if we go on proof,there'll be very few threads on these message boards.

Isn't this just raking over old ground?

Most of us have our opinions but I doubt if we will ever find out the whole truth.

Books will be written by the main protagonists in the future but even then we wont be able to tell if the truth has been written.

I suppose if there is one lasting image of Bellamy, it's the brainless petulant action of the abusive text to Shearer. That summed up Bellamy - a prune instead of a brain.

36881[/snapback]

Phil. Is there any proof this is true ?

I'm a firm believer of wheres theres smoke theres fire - and there was a rather noxious clod of it at the time. Complete with furious no comments involved. Oh yeah, I think he did it. It fits with his mentality for a start. With a team mate and like minded turd like Neil Lennon leading him on, don't you think it's likely rather than possible ?

Isn't this just raking over old ground?

Most of us have our opinions but I doubt if we will ever find out the whole truth.

Books will be written by the main protagonists in the future but even then we wont be able to tell if the truth has been written.

36927[/snapback]

I doubt if Bellamy could tell the truth if his life depended on it.

is there any proof of souness having bellamy by the throat ? yet there is proof that bellamy admitted faking injury during training,there is as much proof that marcelinhos faked injuries to miss games as bellamy did on pulling out the l/pool game during the warm up.

if we go on proof,there'll be very few threads on these message boards.

36919[/snapback]

Just what I was thinking.

Apart from the fact it was, allegedly, witnessed by more than a few others .....

As the same guy tried to break his own players leg on the training ground at Blackburn, I wouldn't put it past him would you ?

Edited by LeazesMag

Apart from the fact it was, allegedly, witnessed by more than a few others .....

37099[/snapback]

Just like the mobile phone message you mean? And then didn't Bellamy's agent claim that Bellamy's phone had been stolen? How convenient.