Bellamy's Reaction

David Kelly

• Replies 283
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think its very sad that a player who was nothing other than a committed top quality player for us who didn't want to leave the club is being mocked this way, rather than the fuckwit manager who peddled him.

Because, indisputeably, we would be better off if he was still here.

Edited by LeazesMag

I think its very sad that a player who was nothing other than a committed top quality player for us who didn't want to leave the club is being mocked this way, rather than the fuckwit manager who peddled him.

35724[/snapback]

Owen probably wouldn't be here so we'd actually be worse off due to Bellamy being an inferior player who is also far more disruptive and nowhere near as good a professional as Owen.

35724[/snapback]

The lad's a twat. That's why he's getting mocked.

35724[/snapback]

He pissed on his chips. He's not fully to blame for the situation imo, but he played a big part. Plus, we are a 'shit club' if you remember so he didn't really want to be here by the sounds of it.

35724[/snapback]

Totally agree! Was just about to post very similar as i scrolled down, then read this!

I wish we still had Bellers, i do not forget how committed he was for us when practically the rest of the team couldnt be bothered. Some of you have very short memorys thats all i can say. I found it gutting to watch him wearing another strip.

35724[/snapback]

Totally agree! Was just about to post very similar as i scrolled down, then read this!

I wish we still had Bellers, i do not forget how committed he was for us when practically the rest of the team couldnt be bothered. Some of you have very short memorys thats all i can say. I found it gutting to watch him wearing another strip.

35773[/snapback]

I have a great memory, I remember him telling the new singings they were joining a shit club for example. I also remember him texting the club captain to call him a wanker. Now there's committment. :razz:

35724[/snapback]

35773[/snapback]

Whereas others have very selective memories.

35724[/snapback]

35773[/snapback]

Exactly what I think. Can people not remember all of the threads complaining about Bellamy's finishing and setup play before last season? Fans were complaining about him left right and centre on toonchat before the whole situation started in the first place! Short memories indeed.

I'm glad to see the back of him. Bellamy or Owen? Hmm, that's a tough one. :razz:

35724[/snapback]

35773[/snapback]

Commitment like saying "If we sign Wayne Rooney I'll have to consider leaving the club". Now that's commitment. Not to mention everything else that SLP has mentioned. The bloke is a nasty piece of work and he got a good slating off the away fans at Blackburn and it was thoroughly deserved. Bloke is a prick.

i wasnt saying Bellars v Owen. I was saying id rather we had Bellars aswell.

35786[/snapback]

If we still had Bellamy, we never would have had Owen - simple as that...