Stoke City 0 - 0 Newcastle United - 06/01/08

ohhh_yeah

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Duff off and Kazenga is on

Looks good so far, similar player to N'Zogbia.

EDIT: Butt's passing today has been absolutely shite.

Edited by Besty

We still look like a pile of shite who have never played together.

And I'm sorry, but what has N'Zogbia done today, apart from get bundled off the ball like a soft as shite pansy.

Might as well have just conceded the game, waste of fucking time.

And I'm sorry, but what has N'Zogbia done today, apart from get bundled off the ball like a soft as shite pansy.

N'Zogbia has clearly looked like our only attacking threat. He runs at players and gets passed them, provides the chances for our strikers and has got a couple of decent shots on goal. I dont see what you are complaining about, it is the rest of the side that hasnt done much.

N'Zogbia has clearly looked like our only attacking threat. He runs at players and gets passed them, provides the chances for our strikers and has got a couple of decent shots on goal. I dont see what you are complaining about, it is the rest of the side that hasnt done much.

Did we win? he's done nothing, certainly nothing to warrant his best of tag. 3 corners to their 12, we were nowhere near threatening them.

Did we win? he's done nothing, certainly nothing to warrant his best of tag. 3 corners to their 12, we were nowhere near threatening them.

We didn't win so Zog must have been shite. Interesting

Aye we might as well, now we have a much better chance of progressing to the next round with the tie at home.

Tit.

We didn't win so Zog must have been shite. Interesting

I couldn't give a shit. I've seen too many games we've done shite in, but it's all good because N'Zogbia played well, not that he even did in this game, against a championship side! Utd must be bricking it.

Rozenhal was abysmal today. Either he spends the week training how to play right back or play Edgar there on Sat... And why cant get stick his foot out in a 50-50. Fucking fairy.

2nd half was shambles, the midfield was all over the place.