betting

JaMoUsE

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Was talking to a blue dipper I know the other day, and he was saying the Everton fans have already judged BECKFORD, and the consensus is he's pure shite. He's so disillusioned about their striking options that he feels they can't score enough this season, and reckons we will win at Goodison.

Funny thing is Paddy Power have a bet on Beckford scoring 5 or less goals this season in the league and the odds are only 11/10. Talk about damning indictment ;) Lucky escape there I think. Carroll joint top scorer right now, 33/1 to finish top.

I've had a terrible weekend gambling £100 down at least, Palermo could've saved me last night, the mafia loving mongs but they drew ;) Moral is don't gamble with beer on board.

Edited by Tuco Ramirez

Was talking to a blue dipper I know the other day, and he was saying the Everton fans have already judged BECKFORD, and the consensus is he's pure shite. He's so disillusioned about their striking options that he feels they can't score enough this season, and reckons we will win at Goodison.

Funny thing is Paddy Power have a bet on Beckford scoring 5 or less goals this season in the league and the odds are only 11/10. Talk about damning indictment ;) Lucky escape there I think. Carroll joint top scorer right now, 33/1 to finish top.

I was watching the Everton-Villa game yesterday and one of the commentators was really being hard on Beckford, which is rare since they seem to be paid to never say anything negative about players. He was saying how Beckford offers nothing to the team and Saha should've been on from the off. Grass isn't always greener?

Guest Tuco Ramirez
£20 accum for tonight

Ireland

Turkey

France

Croatia

Italy

Sweden

Slovakia

11-1'ish

NUR NURR 2/5 for a game they should be no less than Evens. Sweden are shite, and Hungary have made a lot of strides in recent years.

Mine

Scotland 8/5 to win in Lithuania

England 1/3

Italy 2/5

Norway 10/11

Bit more than 8/1

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Naw i know sweden are ropey for those odds but i wanted to get it upto around 10-1 at least lol (greedy)

Keep forgetting berbatov retired, might've added England in if i'd remembered

Scotland will win the neet, best bet on the coupon.

Shirt No Player Goals Cards

1 Craig Gordon

2 Christian Dailly [Goal] '46 [Yellow Card]

3 Gary Naysmith

4 Steven Pressley

5 [Captain] David Weir

6 Gary Caldwell [Yellow Card]

7 Darren Fletcher

8 Paul Hartley [Player Off] (Severin, '88)

9 Kenny Miller [Goal] '61 [Yellow Card]

10 Nigel Quashie [Player Off] (Boyd, '42)

11 James McFadden [Player Off] (Alexander, '22)

That side went there 3 years ago, a worse side than they have now and won 0-2, and Lithuania were better then.

FGS Accumulator E/W £2.00

A Gilardino @ 9/2

First Goalscorer

Estonia v Italy

K Benzema @ 4/1

First Goalscorer

France v Belarus

T Danilevicius @ 11/2

First Goalscorer

Lithuania v Scotland

M Vucinic @ 4/1

First Goalscorer

Montenegro v Wales

W Rooney @ 3/1

First Goalscorer

England v Bulgaria

Accumulator - £3.00

Romania @ 1/3

Romania v Albania

Germany @ 4/7

Belgium v Germany

Portugal @ 1/6

Portugal v Cyprus

Croatia @ 8/13

Latvia v Croatia

Norway @ 10/11

Iceland v Norway

Scotland @ 8/5

Lithuania v Scotland

Italy @ 2/5

Estonia v Italy

England @ 1/3

England v Bulgaria

Naw i know sweden are ropey for those odds but i wanted to get it upto around 10-1 at least lol (greedy)

Keep forgetting berbatov retired, might've added England in if i'd remembered

Aye Ant :D

Guest Tuco Ramirez
:D true enough i couldn't do it..

i do think they'll win by a couple but aye i could never back England, there are some teams i'll back hoping they lose mind but i do enjoy supporting the opposition i must admit lol

@first goalscorer

if your player isn't on the pitch when the first goal goes in he gets voided.

if he doesn't play at all he gets voided.

if he comes on as a sub at any stage and it ends goalless or someone else scores after he comes on it remains valid.

Why the fuck not? Ignorant attitude like urs ended with 2000 innocents dead. Remember you'd be speakin kraut if it wasnt for us, i wish cunts like u would support bigots like rangers and celtic.

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Apparently the Irish in you is not the ability to handle your liquor then Stevie :D

As I've said before it has bugger all to do with religion race or nationality, and everything to do with the media and the hype over every tournament you enter as "contenders" whether you are or not, and having to hear about 1966 so bloody often.

(i'm not even going to touch the irony of that post and put it down to one to many)

Not one part of the media said we'd win the World Cup most said Quarters at best where's the hype in that. If Ireland won the 2014 World Cup, you'd be on about it for the next 100 years, where's the problem? It's like the toon we go on our about our legendary attendances, cos its all we have to brag about, whereas England brag about the WC in 66 for the same reasons.

Guest Tuco Ramirez

Had a tenner bet on today oh dear. Nigeria winning ten mins, left, Ghana won 3-0, Brentford (11/4) won 1-0, and stupidly, fucking stupidly, Sunderland to beat Man City in the Masters at 630, got £126 hanging on a bunch of old mackems having a kick about oh dear. Come on you old inbred cathedralless cunts.

Had a tenner bet on today oh dear. Nigeria winning ten mins, left, Ghana won 3-0, Brentford (11/4) won 1-0, and stupidly, fucking stupidly, Sunderland to beat Man City in the Masters at 630, got £126 hanging on a bunch of old mackems having a kick about oh dear. Come on you mackems.

jeez, someone check his postcode!

Guest Tuco Ramirez
Anyone having a pop at tonight's internationals? Far fewer clear-cut results than the other night I reckon (other than the obvious minnows).

Got a 5's up one on tonight pardon the pun the Meenzer - 10a on

Had Whitlock to beat Mark Walsh in the darts earlier

Macedonia to beat Armenia (should piss it)

Hungary to beat Moldova (should piss it at home)

Russia to beat Slovakia (only the krauts have won in Russia in years)

England to beat Switerland (We should really win, Luxembourg won there 18 month ago ffs)

Pays £185