betting

JaMoUsE

What happened at Newbury? Two horses collapsed and died in the parade ring.

Sounds very, very dodgy.

Was watching it live, they reckon there was faulty wiring underground that made that the electric made the horses have a heart attack

then had to be put down

Gutting, there was ssome good races there today

Reports that contractors had aerated the course and paddock last week and may have damaged insulation on a cable.

Guest Marshall-Baines

Anyone think Tottenham have a chance the neet? I think they've got a great fucking chance. Pato on the bench, their three new signings cup tied, Ibrahimovic shite against English sides, van der Vaart full fit, Defoe and Pavlyuchenko to come off the bench, I think they can win. What a price at Hills - 4/1 - doubled them with Oldham to beat Carlisle.

Guest Marshall-Baines
Anyone think Tottenham have a chance the neet? I think they've got a great fucking chance. Pato on the bench, their three new signings cup tied, Ibrahimovic shite against English sides, van der Vaart full fit, Defoe and Pavlyuchenko to come off the bench, I think they can win. What a price at Hills - 4/1

after watching milan at the weekend, no they don't imo :/

Oh dear. English sides are a class far above Italian sides, plus they were missing their three big January signings who have made a massive difference, all cup tied, Pato on the bench, the bookies were total mugs - incredible price, but not as big a mug as me taking Oldham in my 10a double with them.

spurs wont stand a chance agains ac end of there much higher quality than spurs

Oh dear.

Guest Marshall-Baines
alright stevie lets not get cocky or we'll look back at your last predictions

Milan were just awful, at the weekend robhino was immense

Me cocky? A monkey who understands football could see that was an astonishing price though 4 to fucking 1 for a side with a better player in nearly every position. Italian football is on a par with the Bundesliga. It's not like I was predicting a 4/6 to win, 4/1 pal.

Guest LeazesLad

pishy bet on Dundee, Motherwell, Birmingham and Ipswich - paying £50 for me £6 stake - Good price Ipswich today, doing ok under Jewell, won 0-6 away on Wednesday, and they're 5/4 to beat Hull who are functional but little more.

Guest LeazesLad

Fucking Ipswich. Nice one Besty. Just opened a Stan James account today. £25 free bet if you bet £25, my bet lost that I stuck on at 255 fucking on a race, so still the £25 free bet to play with, may stick it on Zaragoza, who are decent form 1 loss in 6, against Atletico lost 9 out of 10. Looking at it purely from those statistics, 15/8 seems an amazing price to me.

Guest LeazesLad

Pish betting weekend, £140 down. The last bet there summed it up, Celtic, Hibs, Citeh-1, Arsenal and Napoli....and fucking Arsenal honestly I could see it happening in a slow motion if they cunts had've kept the clean sheet I'd have been £150 up. Fucking mugs.

An acca I put on in December and I forgotten about it finally paid out tonight, £120 odd :o

What were waiting on?...... Berwick's superb home win v Montrose? :lol:

:lol:

It was the Chelsea result.

why could you bet on that then? :lol:

I think it was supposed to happen in December, but I assume it was rearranged for tonight. :lol:

Edited by The Fish

Guest LeazesLad

Canny offer on with Coral I've taken advantage of like bet a 10a get 20s free but you have to use this link:

http://www.online-betting-guide.co.uk/Coral_Free_Bet.html

Done the 10a on Man Utd last neet - mugs.

Got the free 20 on Zenit won, WPs, Man City -1, and Bayer Lev £92 back

and a daft 10a on Rangers and Benfica double - class odds 12/1