Mourinho

bassplayerjj

wishful thinking I know, ''Dream on'' people will say.....

If Jose really is as good as he thinks he is and as good as his record suggests, then he should come here, WHY?

Because Ashley should make him the highest paid manager in club, if not world football and give him complete control of the club and £100m+ to spend on players HE wants to be the man to win something with Newcastle United.

I read something on the icnewcastle forum and it rang true to me. For the most part, the best managers in europe go to already successful clubs which is rather sad. Surely the best test of a manager is to get the most out of and find success with an unsuccessful team such as us. All these top managers are either afraid, or they simply havn't been offered the jobs of not so successful clubs.

Jose complained about the lack of passion from the Chelsea crowd and if he started to win games at SJP the passion would surely come back. If he did find any success he'd not only be regarded for certain as the greatest manager of his generation; but he'd given the freedom of the city!

we can dream...

Edited by bassplayerjj

No chance?? Naaa i think theres a small chance, and after reading ashleys interview today id like to think he'd put his money where his mouth is! If ashley was to approach mourinho with a 5mil a year contract i think he would jump at the chance. Hes the type who would strive in our fishbowl football club, he has what it takes to do something very special here. So offer him a "very special" contract for a "very special" manager who could and would turn our club, into a "very VERY special" club.

I think i need to go to bed and DREAM

;)

Oh....................Dreams do come true if you want them enough!! :lol:

Edited by Maestro7

Hasn't Mourinho said somewhere that he was never going to manage in England again? I thought I read that somewhere... The other thing that eliminates the possibility for me is what Ashley was saying about the type of football he wanted to see at Newcastle... Does Jose give that?

Hasn't Mourinho said somewhere that he was never going to manage in England again? I thought I read that somewhere... The other thing that eliminates the possibility for me is what Ashley was saying about the type of football he wanted to see at Newcastle... Does Jose give that?

Why do people keep sayin that? delusional or what....chelsea for there 1st title played brilliant football, then he wanted to protect it with more solid football. Jose plays excellant tactically spot on attacking football. If your pplayin to win, then your attacking.

Edited by Maestro7

He'd be a fool not to wait until the AC Milan job is available at the end of the season, and I don't think he's a fool at all. I would rather wait and go there than come to Newcastle.

He's not allowed to go to a Premiership club until the end of the season in any case under an agreement with Chelsea and he has always said he wanted to experience another country before even considering managing in England again.

Fuck yeah. That season he had Robben, Duff, Drogba, Gudjohnsen before Abromvich decided he was going to play director of football, they played some of the most amazing football I'd ever seen.

I think this is where we might stand a chance with van Gaal. He went to AZ because it would be a challenge, and he's taken them very far, probably not as far as he can, but we're one of the biggest challenges in the footballing world. It must be tempting for somebody like van Gaal.

i agree. however he built that team out of nothing. and is a very abrasive character. when hes been given money to spend he used to pay over the odds for fading stars (like overmars for example)....

Overmars was 27 though when he went to Barca, wasn't exactly fading.

sounds like we haven't even approached him which is a shame given he's out of work and he might be tempted if we paid him a king's ransom and promised to back him in the transfer market. he still probably wouldn't have fancied it but it would have been less embarrassing to be publicly knocked back by him than redknapp

Mourinho is in an excellent position in that he can pretty much go anywhere he wants. He'll be sitting biding his time waiting for a vacancy to open up at one of the truly massive clubs, AC Milna, Real Madrid, Barcelona etc..

Mourinho is in an excellent position in that he can pretty much go anywhere he wants. He'll be sitting biding his time waiting for a vacancy to open up at one of the truly massive clubs, AC Milna, Real Madrid, Barcelona etc..

Exactly, he'd have had one look at our performance on Saturday night and then switched his phone off.