BANNED!

smoggeordie

??? ;) Why is there 4 pages of people slagging off N-O on TT ??? And half the N-O posters over here replying in it !!

It's better than talking about favourite fuckin films and what ye listening to now. I mean who really gives a fuck about who's listening to what? 5,000 replies - oh dear. Nick has a genuine grievance, and he's entitled to defend himself.

The person who came across as a brilliant bloke on Newcastle Online, genuine, honest, and very, very knowledgable about the toon, was Toon's Taylor. He's from Gateshead as well :D. One bloke I would've genuinely liked to share a pint with. There's other people who came across well on there, a few in particular who sadly conformed towards the end.

thats lovely but this is not N-O ;)

Well how can he post on N-O now???? He knows they lurk, there's two or three of them reading this thread and saying fuck all, why read the thread and say nothing? He could've posted this on www.gaysexwithborisyeltsin.ru and the geeky fuckers with their N-O slag off detectors would've been there within minutes reading what he put.

:yes point taken

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

??? ;) Why is there 4 pages of people slagging off N-O on TT ??? And half the N-O posters over here replying in it !!

It's better than talking about favourite fuckin films and what ye listening to now. I mean who really gives a fuck about who's listening to what? 5,000 replies - oh dear. Nick has a genuine grievance, and he's entitled to defend himself.

The person who came across as a brilliant bloke on Newcastle Online, genuine, honest, and very, very knowledgable about the toon, was Toon's Taylor. He's from Gateshead as well :D. One bloke I would've genuinely liked to share a pint with. There's other people who came across well on there, a few in particular who sadly conformed towards the end.

Surely Radg, if you don't like this thread you can stop reading it. Nee idea why you're taking issue with us discussing 'that lot over the road'

Not really taking issue Skol mate...just wondering why people from N-O who slag off TT are all over here like a rash :yes

They all have to see the light some time, my child :)

Well how can he post on N-O now???? He knows they lurk, there's two or three of them reading this thread and saying fuck all, why read the thread and say nothing? He could've posted this on www.gaysexwithborisyeltsin.ru and the geeky fuckers with their N-O slag off detectors would've been there within minutes reading what he put.

Had my fucking hopes up there, you bastard :yes

The person who came across as a brilliant bloke on Newcastle Online, genuine, honest, and very, very knowledgable about the toon, was Toon's Taylor. He's from Gateshead as well :yes. One bloke I would've genuinely liked to share a pint with. There's other people who came across well on there, a few in particular who sadly conformed towards the end.

thats lovely but this is not N-O :D

Surely Radg, if you don't like this thread you can stop reading it. Nee idea why you're taking issue with us discussing 'that lot over the road'

Not really taking issue Skol mate...just wondering why people from N-O who slag off TT are all over here like a rash :)

Thats a fair comment like. Plus it has to be said that some of the ones who accuse the mods of being obsessive ahd having a completely over inflated opinion of themselves (which I'm sure they do have) come across as displaying very similar characteristics themselves too (imho). ;)

Guest stevieintoon

:yes point taken

If I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, baked a cake, baked a cake, if I knew you were comin I'd have baked a cake, how d ye do? how d ye do? how d ye do?

I'm struggling to remember why Stevie got banned from N-O... ;)

Happy days though, back when Verlaine, Invicta Toon, Stevieintoon, Gemmill, Snoopy and others used to all add to a rich tapestry of arseholes - canny craic guaranteed.

Fuckoff.

Happy days though, back when Verlaine, Invicta Toon, Stevieintoon, Gemmill, Snoopy and others used to all add to a rich tapestry of arseholes - canny craic guaranteed.

Ahhh the fat spanish waiter turns up....

Stevie got banned for revealing your "secret forum".

Fuckoff.

Class. ;)

;)

Fat spanish waiter?

Guest stevieintoon

There was no official reason given GM, if you look in hoose o the banned you won't see me, because the reason I was permanently banned is so laughable. I mentioned it earlier in the thread.

I've said far far far worse things to admin on here, I was genuinely out of order for one thing I said which I sincerely apologised for. That's the difference this board is ran by adults, whereas Newcastle Online is ran by people still workin oot how to put a blob on.

There was no official reason given GM, if you look in hoose o the banned you won't see me, because the reason I was permanently banned is so laughable. I mentioned it earlier in the thread.

I've said far far far worse things to admin on here, I was genuinely out of order for one thing I said which I sincerely apologised for. That's the difference this board is ran by adults, whereas Newcastle Online is ran by people still workin oot how to put a blob on.

;)

;)

Fat spanish waiter?

Aye.

Guest stevieintoon
BTW, if there's any mods from N-O online, will you unban my IP address? I'm Porridge, this is my third year of being banned now.

I have learnt my lesson.

waddle.jpg

_40090702_cwaddle203.jpg

;)

Fat spanish waiter?

Aye.

RafaelBenitezR_468x473.jpg

Guest stevieintoon
FAO TAYLOR27

FUCKOFF

Is that that fuckin utter utter tragedy from Southampton who looks like a poor mans Austin Powers, or am I getting mixed up? It's been that long.