BANNED!

smoggeordie

Guest stevieintoon

Who posted a minge? Was it Jonny? 28 day ban for posting a minge. Does anyone know of a forum which is so stuffy, and restricted by bureaucracy?

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Who posted a minge? Was it Jonny? 28 day ban for posting a minge. Does anyone know of a forum which is so stuffy, and restricted by bureaucracy?

Aye, but tbf I did deserve it despite my protests at the time, as it was getting deleted and I kept on re-posting it and posting it.

Guest stevieintoon
I vaguely remember HTT being banned, what was that about again?

He posted Peasepud's home address, because he'd been stringing him along that he was some associate of Hitzfeld's, and he;d be interested in taking over the toon job. Something like that.

Posting someones home address ;) the ultimate act of childishness. I mean what's the worst that could happen if someone posted your address? Chinkies and Pizza's delievered to the door? The odd fire engine? Someone got my address on tthe net, I won;t go in to details and I still get free impotence leaflets from Plymouth through the door. The thing is if someone had someone elses address and had a genuine grievance, surely if they had enough about them they'd confront them face to face?

At the end of the day, you live by the sword and die by the sword.

To be honest, if you aren't happy with Newcastle-Online, you are better off here. Its a win-win situation.

It's a fucking internet forum you stupid dullard.

Aye, but tbf I did deserve it despite my protests at the time, as it was getting deleted and I kept on re-posting it and posting it.

Haha, I remember banning you for that. And it was probably a bit harsh actually, but I think my dog was being a little twat at the time and I was annoyed, so I took out my mass-anger on you.

It was me who banned htt too. Hardly ever actually banned anyone but I always got myself in there for the big scalps ;)

Haha, I remember banning you for that. And it was probably a bit harsh actually, but I think my dog was being a little twat at the time and I was annoyed, so I took out my mass-anger on you.

It was me who banned htt too. Hardly ever actually banned anyone but I always got myself in there for the big scalps ;)

Aye I remember that. ;)

Seeing as the thread on N-O is locked, couldn't the ban be reduced to a week or something with the threat of a permanent ban if it happens again. What HTT did that time was far, far, worse fwiw.

I'll bargain with them. My exams end a week on Thursday, ban me till then and then let me back on.

Hold on, this isn't one of those wind-ups where you ask to be banned during your exams and the admin come up with a creative way of doing it, is it? ;)

This is a serious question btw. I know how these guys operate.

Oh dear indeed.

In all seriousness I think we're all long-overdue a big forum-fight. Somebody call dave a cock-faced twat and we'll go from there ;)

Where did I come in your most missed poster? I see I got a few nominations. :)

When I read the candidates for MMP, it read like a who's who of the good posters on NO, with one or two notable exceptions. You need a "Thompers", or even a "Vic" (cockney cunt), to liven it up. "Yeah your right well said :D" seems to be the norm now, that's how I found it during my little gate crash. A weeks ban for NE5 and Baggio, for slight disagreements and light banter summed it up.

I voted for you :yes

Miss your betting tips, I'm shite on my own ;)

Guest stevieintoon
Oh dear indeed.

In all seriousness I think we're all long-overdue a big forum-fight. Somebody call dave a cock-faced twat and we'll go from there ;)

Where did I come in your most missed poster? I see I got a few nominations. :)

When I read the candidates for MMP, it read like a who's who of the good posters on NO, with one or two notable exceptions. You need a "Thompers", or even a "Vic" (cockney cunt), to liven it up. "Yeah your right well said :D" seems to be the norm now, that's how I found it during my little gate crash. A weeks ban for NE5 and Baggio, for slight disagreements and light banter summed it up.

I voted for you :yes

Miss your betting tips, I'm shite on my own ;)

:icon_lol::icon_lol:

I won't win. They'll fiddle it so someone else wins, me winning something on there, would be like Osama bin Laden eating a bacon sandwich on Al Jazeera, couldn't happen and wouldn't be allowed to happen.

I'll start a new thread with my betting tips on here.

Good lad. I'm not completley useless on my own, just don't know much about anything outside the prem. If you get me losing I'll retract that vote so fast you won't know what hit you.

Seeing as the thread on N-O is locked, couldn't the ban be reduced to a week or something with the threat of a permanent ban if it happens again. What HTT did that time was far, far, worse fwiw.

I'll bargain with them. My exams end a week on Thursday, ban me till then and then let me back on.

Hold on, this isn't one of those wind-ups where you ask to be banned during your exams and the admin come up with a creative way of doing it, is it? ;)

This is a serious question btw. I know how these guys operate.

No it isn't a wind up mate. I've genuinely done nowt wrong.

Still banned from N-O.

pathetic.

Jesus man, all you do is slag the place off and tell us how shit you think it is.....

So why are you bothered you're banned?? Surely they're doing you a favour? ;)

Still banned from N-O.

pathetic.

Jesus man, all you do is slag the place off and tell us how shit you think it is.....

Why was Stevie so desperate to use the site too?

If its that shit, why bother going through the mental effort of working out Nick's login?

And to think I was just considering signing back up to NO since my username appears to have been deleted (albeit I think I'd only racked up one post).

Think I'll give it a miss though. ;)

Alright, tbh I've acted a bit rashly on here and said some immature things which I sincerely apologise for. It was bang out of line. Apologies especially to Dave and Wullie in particular.

However, I still don't understand why I was banned as I did nothing wrong. I think they need to look at themselves and act like men. Accept my apology, and also accept they were in the wrong by banning me, and duly remove the ban.

Alright, tbh I've acted a bit rashly on here and said some immature things which I sincerely apologise for. It was bang out of line. Apologies especially to Dave and Wullie in particular.

However, I still don't understand why I was banned as I did nothing wrong. I think they need to look at themselves and act like men. Accept my apology, and also accept they were in the wrong by banning me, and duly remove the ban.

Calm down fuzzy little man peach. You're on Toontastic now, you don't need to go back there ;)

Calm down fuzzy little man peach. You're on Toontastic now, you don't need to go back there ;)

Just checked now, still banned ;)

Guest stevieintoon
Still banned from N-O.

pathetic.

Why was Stevie so desperate to use the site too?

If its that shit, why bother going through the mental effort of working out Nick's login?

Mental effort? Using the same password he uses for another site? Hardly Gordon Kaye's Krypton Factor is it?

The reason I wanted to use the site is, if you ignore the draconian admin and the many, many wanks and cliques, there are some really good posters on there, the likes of kingdawson still get away with cheek too.