BANNED!

smoggeordie

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is it also true that he's a huge twat?

I didn't stay out afterwards for long - one drink as I was out with wor lass. I believe that was the general consensus though.

Is it also true that he's a huge twat?

I didn't stay out afterwards for long - one drink as I was out with wor lass. I believe that was the general consensus though.

I remember back in the day before the full horror of Vic became clear, he was asking GM if he could pop over for breakfast or summat.. :icon_lol:

Then GM started making out he was going on holiday... :D

Guest stevieintoon
smoggeordie 63

stevieintoon 38

Tribal 27

alex 26

Andy 24

Skol 21

paddy 21

Parky 18

Jonny2J 16

Radgina 15

Top Ten.

First thread I've seen where Alex isn't at the top.

I'll come back tonight after i've finished at the library and the match and read through. Too busy now

Damn you!

I'm on tenterhooks to get your take on developments.

:icon_lol:

:D

Another reason to unban me is because, having used the college ip to log into N-O once before, my IP ban restricts the entire college from accessing the site.

A lot of students have been upset by this.

Another reason to unban me is because, having used the college ip to log into N-O once before, my IP ban restricts the entire college from accessing the site.

class :icon_lol:

''If i cant play nobody can'' :D

class :D

''If i cant play nobody can'' :D

:icon_lol:

Obviously, the first sentence is true but the second isn't!

Guest BigThompers
Course not. I think he's a fucking cunt. So therefore, I'd tell him that in person.

Go on then. You at the match tomorrow night? :nufc:

Thing is mate, you can say what you like about my personal life from last year. But, in the past year i've probably had the best year of my life. As well as that i'm on target for a top grade in my Masters Degree in Mathematics and I already have a job interview lined up for a big company. I'll remember to chuck you a fiver when I see you looking for pennies at Haymarket though.

:nufc:Well if you have an interview, you must be awesome! How much they paying you for the interview? :icon_lol:

The bit in bold though amuses me greatly. I've seen you on the telly, and find the fact that you would even say that to me absolutely golden. Would probably show up with your Dad and Stevie, to stick up for you though!

Oh, that's unless you're not speaking to your Dad because he might have been the one slipping your lass 12 pounds of cock behind your back?

I reckon that line shows how little you know,as you actually have to go through three rounds of applications to get a formal interview with this company. Now that i'm in the final round of the applications status, as long as I don't make a tit of myself i'll be earning 30k as a 21 year old. Not bad, eh?

As regards to you seeing me on the Telly, would this be my interview in 2005? Things change, mate. Obviously you haven't gone through puberty in those 3 years though.

I'm 21 and already make 30k. Not bad eh?