BANNED!

smoggeordie

:icon_lol:

This thread is hilarious. Funny enough from NSG and Thompo, but the snobbery and whinging about another board that people supposedly don't read gets me going as well.

Best thread in Gen Chat here since Wacky wanted to fight Peasepud, or however that one went.

:D

I've decided to revert back to my maiden name of smoggeordie

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

May I remind everyone that this is only the internet FFS.

Agreed, I can't really be arsed replying to him anymore. When all someone has as ammunition against you is a TV interview from 3 years ago and a relationship from a year ago, then you know you're not doing bad in life.

This is how I see this ending.

You'll flunk the interview and then your dark side will take over and you'll start wondering about recent events (how maybe you were put a little off balance). You seem quite 'happy go lucky' but a darker mood will start to dominate, you'll start to see strange patterns in your Maths work and catch yourself looking at "A beautiful mind" in the video shop. You'll start getting letters addressed to other people but the name on the envleope will seem strangely familiar...You will feel cold in the day but sweat at night...An ad about hunting knives will catch your eye...

May I remind everyone that this is only the internet FFS.

Agreed, I can't really be arsed replying to him anymore. When all someone has as ammunition against you is a TV interview from 3 years ago and a relationship from a year ago, then you know you're not doing bad in life.

This is how I see this ending.

You'll flunk the interview and then your dark side will take over and you'll start wondering about recent events (how maybe you were put a little off balance). You seem quite 'happy go lucky' but a darker mood will start to dominate, you'll start to see strange patterns in your Maths work and catch yourself looking at "A beautiful mind" in the video shop. You'll start getting letters addressed to other people but the name on the envleope will seem strangely familiar...You will feel cold in the day but sweat at night...An ad about hunting knives will catch your eye...

:D Quality

"I've decided to revert back to my maiden name of smoggeordie"

Good. Those shortened, abbreviated names always looked a bit aggressive to me.

Edited by Mowen

Tit.

How's that short for 'Tribal'?

Tit.

How's that short for 'Tribal'?

I am considering WAB. as my next username.

Edited by Tribal

I was considering WELF for mine.

Just received a PM from Taylor27, he said stop following my bandwagon and think of something original, you uncool shitehawk.

I wouldn't stand for that, especially from a bloke who poses with his cat for photos in Hawaiian shirts.

Guest stevieintoon

Just received a PM from Taylor27, he said stop following my bandwagon and think of something original, you uncool shitehawk.

I wouldn't stand for that, especially from a bloke who poses with his cat for photos in Hawaiian shirts.

Tell him to pipe down or I'll kidnap his cat and sell it to the Koreans and Chinkies.

We need proof :D

Have a scan through the "Post a photo of yourself" thread on N-O. Can't access the (because I'm banned) so I can't post the pic up.

Have a scan through the "Post a photo of yourself" thread on N-O. Can't access the (because I'm banned) so I can't post the pic up.

Can't you just use a proxy?

http://www.fire-proxy.com/

Guest stevieintoon

Can't you just use a proxy?

http://www.fire-proxy.com/

You have to log in to view the board though.

it'd be a travesty if this got bronze, let a lone Gold. It's just bickering, the likes of which have not been seen since .. well the last time someone from N-O was banned and decided to vent their spleen over here instead of not caring.