BANNED!

smoggeordie

• Replies 754
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh, and thinking i'm in with the "in crowd"? Would that be the likes of Dave and Wullie? :D No thanks

And begging to go back? I only made that apology because I was asked to via PM.

By who :icon_lol: I only apologize when I'm sorry myself like, not as an act of arse-licking.

I apologised because it was a decent lad who wanted me to, who made a couple of valid points to me.

:D Pathetic. Can we ban him from here too?

Tell you what, start a thread. If the majority want me banned then i'll more than readily de-activate my account.

Highly amused. Nobody likes you, you little cock. You can do your noble 'i'll de-activate' thing as reverse psychology, but it doesn't make people like you more. Look what N-O resorted to just to get rid of you. And your ex-lass from what I've read. Go to tyne talk or something and bitch about it over there. There's a few of us on here that dislike N-O, especially the mods, and because the moderator's arselicking golden boy had his fall from grace he's coming over here wanting sympathy! Fuck off.

What the fuck are you going on about? :huff: Have you ever met smoggeordie before? If you did you'd find he's a decent lad, or that's how I find him anyway. And the comments about his lass are below the belt. You say nobody likes smog, but you're not going to win many friends with comments like that.

Sorry, you are not allowed to register on this forum.No throw-away accounts allowed. Please use ISP email account.

WTF i just tried to register on N-O and thats the message i got, anyone tell me what i need to do.

Use an ISP email account.

And if you don't have one?

Don't know.

:D

I spend the last week on N-O and look what happens on here. Brilliant.

i've always found NSG ok, but on reading the first few pages of this thread he's coming across like a bit of a dick. Not gonna judge him without really knowing him though :icon_lol:

Guest stevieintoon
Oh, and thinking i'm in with the "in crowd"? Would that be the likes of Dave and Wullie? :D No thanks

By who :icon_lol: I only apologize when I'm sorry myself like, not as an act of arse-licking.

I apologised because it was a decent lad who wanted me to, who made a couple of valid points to me.

Tell you what, start a thread. If the majority want me banned then i'll more than readily de-activate my account.

Highly amused. Nobody likes you, you little cock. You can do your noble 'i'll de-activate' thing as reverse psychology, but it doesn't make people like you more. Look what N-O resorted to just to get rid of you. And your ex-lass from what I've read. Go to tyne talk or something and bitch about it over there. There's a few of us on here that dislike N-O, especially the mods, and because the moderator's arselicking golden boy had his fall from grace he's coming over here wanting sympathy! Fuck off.

What the fuck are you going on about? :huff: Have you ever met smoggeordie before? If you did you'd find he's a decent lad, or that's how I find him anyway. And the comments about his lass are below the belt. You say nobody likes smog, but you're not going to win many friends with comments like that.

Two things fuckin Thompers/James_Co Mackemland, first thing is I divvint like cunts with mackems accents "I'm from Derrrum", so is Bryan Robson and he sounds like a mackem, fuck off and support Sunderland you fuckin utter cock of a lad.

The second thing is, what the fucks his lass got to dee wi yee ye fuckin prick, surely if you're big enough to write personal things about someone on a message board, you'd be big enough to say it to his face. Cowardly, cowardly cunt.

Lastly, ye say no one likes him?? Are you on about geeks like yourself on shitey internet message boards?????? If you're bothered what cunts think of you on this or any message board, what a sad bastard you are, well you are anyway irrespective of that. As Paul has just mentioned, if you ever did meet him, you would find he's a sound lad, I genuinely haven't got a bad word to say about him. The lads in my team all like him and he's an integral part of the side, and fits in well despite being 10 years younger than us fat cunts. Ye mackem prick.

Edited by stevieintoon

Two things fuckin Thompers/James_Co Mackemland, first thing is I divvint like cunts with mackems accents "I'm from Derrrum", so is Bryan Robson and he sounds like a mackem, fuck off and support Sunderland you fuckin utter cock of a lad

Yee man hew man daft cunt lad man. I is a propaaaa Geordie :D

I cant even get to the register point. Wont accept my hotmail address!?

Get an e-mail address from aol.co.uk

I only want the odd look on there, im not even fussed about posting! Whats wrong with hotmail? Ive used this address for 10 years with no problems!?

I cant even get to the register point. Wont accept my hotmail address!?

Get an e-mail address from aol.co.uk

I only want the odd look on there, im not even fussed about posting! Whats wrong with hotmail? Ive used this address for 10 years with no problems!?

No throw-away accounts IIRC? Stupid man, you need to use your internet service provider e-mail address, e.g. NTL, AOL etc.

Signing up on AOL.co.uk takes a couple of minutes.

** Please be aware that upon registration you will need to make 100 posts before you can start a new thread. **

Before accepting this agreement please read the forum Rules & Guidelines, to be found here:

http://www.newcastle-online.com/nufcforum/...board,39.0.html

When rules are broken, you do not receive a warning, but, in most cases, a temporary ban. This can be anywhere from 2 days to 28 days or a permanent IP ban depending on the incident. Please take time to read these rules before agreement. By agreeing you are telling us you are fully aware of the rules. So ignore at your peril.

:D

Guest BigThompers

Two things fuckin Thompers/James_Co Mackemland, first thing is I divvint like cunts with mackems accents "I'm from Derrrum", so is Bryan Robson and he sounds like a mackem, fuck off and support Sunderland you fuckin utter cock of a lad.

The second thing is, what the fucks his lass got to dee wi yee ye fuckin prick, surely if you're big enough to write personal things about someone on a message board, you'd be big enough to say it to his face. Cowardly, cowardly cunt.

Lastly, ye say no one likes him?? Are you on about geeks like yourself on shitey internet message boards?????? If you're bothered what cunts think of you on this or any message board, what a sad bastard you are, well you are anyway irrespective of that. As Paul has just mentioned, if you ever did meet him, you would find he's a sound lad, I genuinely haven't got a bad word to say about him. The lads in my team all like him and he's an integral part of the side, and fits in well despite being 10 years younger than us fat cunts. Ye mackem prick.

Listen cuntface. First off, I'm not from durham. Secondly, I don't think NSG needs the fatherly figure cockbreathed football manager of his to come and stick for him when getting bullied on a forum :nufc: If he does, it makes him look a sadder cunt than he already looks.

Oh, and stevie, where's Sir Bob from?

Guest stevieintoon

Listen cuntface. First off, I'm not from durham. Secondly, I don't think NSG needs the fatherly figure cockbreathed football manager of his to come and stick for him when getting bullied on a forum :nufc: If he does, it makes him look a sadder cunt than he already looks.

That side of Durham doesn't count, and as far as I can see no one is bullying him, just a few daft cunts that don't know him throwing a few cheap shots. I guarantee you now you wouldn't in person.

That side of Durham doesn't count, and as far as I can see no one is bullying him, just a few daft cunts that don't know him throwing a few cheap shots. I guarantee you now you wouldn't in person.

:nufc:

Guest BigThompers

Course not. I think he's a fucking cunt. So therefore, I'd tell him that in person.

Guest stevieintoon
[quote name='BigThompers' post='426308'

Course not. I think he's a fucking cunt. So therefore, I'd tell him that in person.

Of course you would :D