Le Fil De Deschamps In/Out De Fonctionnaire!

Andrew Flintoff

• Replies 203
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Deschamp to Newcastle story in France Football

http://www.francefootball.fr/FF/breves2008..._181148Dev.html

Which sort of translates into:

The ex-captain of Blue is in liaison with the leaders of the English club. Loan to be involved again, after Monaco and Juve, its the first two experiments.

Newcastle is today in the search of a technician, foreigner preferably and probably French, "to give to the play of Magpies a continental side that it does not have" says one on the other side of the channel and if its choice is not yet definitively made, it is Didier Deschamps, this Tuesday, which holds the cord. The contacts go back to Sunday, just after they boxed a severe 6-0 in Old Trafford, in front of Manchester United. Consequently, of the English managers the few free trainers tracked and from scale and the name of the ex-captain of Blue quickly emerged in the medium from some others (Gerard Houllier, in particular). In any case, Deschamps is awaited in the hours which come to England (or elsewhere) in order to discuss with the leaders Newcastle to finalize a possible agreement there. It will meet there in particular the new president, Mike Ashley, as young as him (39 years), and the chairman, Chris Mort.

Contacted at the end of the last season by Manchester City, another club of First League, the old coach of Monaco and Juventus Turin had not accepted the proposals of the second club of Manchester because all the conditions were not met (not French college for his/her son, in particular.) In Newcastle either but like Deschamps truly desire of (Re) working has and which it is not certain that at the end of the next season, there will be many interesting clubs in search for trainer, it holds a beautiful advisability there of returning in the circuit.

Patrick Dessault

Edited by GafferTape

forget deschamps..............for fuck sake go and get shearer..........he wants it...

So do I, they should appoint me on that basis.

you hardly qualify for the job...........wot a knob you are

Says who?

ok then.................what qualifications do you have to manage a premiership football club..........

The same as Alan Shearer.

im impressed......didnt realise you had coaching badges and played football at highest level for 20 years........i apologise

.....which teams did you play for........

forget deschamps..............for fuck sake go and get shearer..........he wants it...

So do I, they should appoint me on that basis.

you hardly qualify for the job...........wot a knob you are

Says who?

ok then.................what qualifications do you have to manage a premiership football club..........

The same as Alan Shearer.

im impressed......didnt realise you had coaching badges and played football at highest level for 20 years........i apologise

:D

Edited by bawan

I apologise for thinking that they were qualifications to help you be a Premiership manager

All it shows is that people have listened to talksport and placed a lot of bets. I could call a phone-in and claim that I was meeting with Mike Ashley, and immediately I'd be new favourite.

Got to be more than just TalkShite for his odds to drop this much, this quickly.

I apologise for thinking that they were qualifications to help you be a Premiership manager

look i dont want an argument.......but you know as well as i do that shearer is far more qualified than you are to run a football club........

Guest Patrokles
All it shows is that people have listened to talksport and placed a lot of bets. I could call a phone-in and claim that I was meeting with Mike Ashley, and immediately I'd be new favourite.

Got to be more than just TalkShite for his odds to drop this much, this quickly.

If his English is anything like that translation above then he won't fit the criteria though. :D

look i dont want an argument.......but you know as well as i do that shearer is far more qualified than you are to run a football club........

WAB

look i dont want an argument.......but you know as well as i do that shearer is far more qualified than you are to run a football club.....

LMFAO legend!!

WAB

WAB ???????

WAB

WAB ???????

Washington Aggro Boys, stay clear of them or they'll smash your face in.

WAB own and run Toontastic & N-O.

WAB

WAB

WAB ???????

Washington Aggro Boys, stay clear of them or they'll smash your face in.

WAB own and run Toontastic & N-O.

WAB

tough guy............pmsl.......im shaking in my slippers.........

Guest Patrokles
What an interesting thread. FFS man I've just deleted my N-O account and I'm subjected to bairns wetting their knickers on here

You started it. :D:icon_lol::D:huff:

What an interesting thread. FFS man I've just deleted my N-O account and I'm subjected to bairns wetting their knickers on here

first of all im not a bairn as you put it...........im entitled to my opinion and wont be spoken to like tribal did .........i mean ,come on, WAB........whats all that about........lol

Newcastle is today in the search of a technician, foreigner preferably and probably French, "to give to the play of Magpies a continental side that it does not have"

Translation apart, bring it on and get rid of the shite!

I love how when the press mention someone people don't want they slate them and say it's not true, but a soon as it's someone they want they get excited over it. :D