Sign in to follow this  
RlCO

Vera Duckworth

As I wasn't around to see her demise, on account I had something better to do, can anyone who saw her death give me any hope over and above the fact she was incinerated by Dev suicide bombing the Rovers?

I feared the worst when I noticed under the title it didnt say "no Gemmil".

RIP

:lol:

saw this last night, never watch eastenders, coronation street whatever it is, worst acting I have ever seen in a death scene, would have been immense if she had farted though

saw this last night, never watch eastenders, coronation street whatever it is, worst acting I have ever seen in a death scene, would have been immense if she had farted though

Would have been to believable then though, they don't do reality in the soaps.

Would have been better if she had have converted to Muslim, strapped herself with explosives and ran into the Rovers and took the whole fucking cast with her.

Would have been to believable then though, they don't do reality in the soaps.

Would have been better if she had have converted to Muslim, strapped herself with explosives and ran into the Rovers and took the whole fucking cast with her.

They'll all wake up in the same shower tho

worst acting I have ever seen in a death scene

Missus said exact same thing - she watches all the soaps religiously. Corrie is the only one I can stand to be in the same room with as it occasionally has the odd humerous line in it. And the fit bird that used to be in dream team.