So this bloke who was poisoned?

JawD

If you havent heard, some wife tried to kill her husband by poisoning him with anti-freeze. Anyway, after a 16 week coma he woke up and doctors had to tell him that it was his wife. He has been left blind, deaf and with a degree of brain damage. Pretty sad story actually.

Anyway, what Im wondering is, how did the doctors tell him?

If you havent heard, some wife tried to kill her husband by poisoning him with anti-freeze. Anyway, after a 16 week coma he woke up and doctors had to tell him that it was his wife. He has been left blind, deaf and with a degree of brain damage. Pretty sad story actually.

Anyway, what Im wondering is, how did the doctors tell him?

Morse code on his forehead ??

Horrible story but I saw a report where suspicions only arose when a neighbour who the stupid bitch had talked to about hiring a hitman went to the police.

I took that to mean that the medical profession had no clue what had happened which is worrying if true.

And kidney failure.

Horrible story but I saw a report where suspicions only arose when a neighbour who the stupid bitch had talked to about hiring a hitman went to the police.

I took that to mean that the medical profession had no clue what had happened which is worrying if true.

The reason it makes a good poison is that it leaves very little trace. Could easily be taken for alcohol abuse.

Lass I work with keeps joking about killing her boyfriend like. Keeps mentioning something about injecting air into his armpit or something. Should I shop her?

Is she worth being single?

Lass I work with keeps joking about killing her boyfriend like. Keeps mentioning something about injecting air into his armpit or something. Should I shop her?

Is she worth being single?

:icon_lol:

TBF I would even let her give me a Bagpipe.

Disgrace what she's done, should hang for it I reckon

mate, how long are you going to offend my eyes with that, that Hieronymus Bosch monstrousity?

TBF I would even let her give me a Bagpipe.

Disgrace what she's done, should hang for it I reckon

mate, how long are you going to offend my eyes with that, that Hieronymus Bosch monstrousity?

Sign of the times tbh.

I'm warming to it if the truth be known